Author Topic: Presidential? Trump Goes Back to Canadian AND Cuban Birthering on Cruz JUST THIS MORNING!  (Read 2218 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Just today in Waterbury, Connecticut, he who cannot help himself doubled up on birtherism, attackin Ted Cruz as a Canadian and a Cuban in a single nasty little sentence. The kind he can’t, won’t, and will never be able to stop making.

Video at link: http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/04/23/presidential-donald-trump-goes-back-canadian-cuban-birther-well-ted-cruz-just-morning/

geronl

He wasn't acting.

He really is a turd.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

Tedstate.com has really ruined any credibility they ever had by accepting money from the GOPe to push Kasich and Cruz.
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

A-Lert

I watched and listened and do find it strange that a lawyer as intelligent as Cruz allegedly  is, didn't know that being born in Canada made him Canadian.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

I watched and listened and do find it strange that a lawyer as intelligent as Cruz allegedly  is, didn't know that being born in Canada made him Canadian.

He identifies as an American, though. 

Wingnut

He wasn't acting.

He really is a turd.

He is A turd so large , you would have to cut him into smaller pieces so not to overflow the toilet when you flush him.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

He is A turd so large , you would have to cut him into smaller pieces so not to overflow the toilet when you flush him.

Top-notch analysis. 

Offline sinkspur

He goes on and on over it. In fact the entire two minutes of this video are him being a ridiculous clown. He even brags that he has the blood pressure of a “great, great athlete who is twenty years old.” Utter. Buffoon.

I can be Presidential, he says. It’s easy, he says. Ha! This is what you would see from Trump as President. A childish, loudmouth, reactionary, stupid, walking butthole.

Trump is a spectacle, a sad and sorry joke that he, himself, is pulling on a segment of the American people.  It's below 40% and looks to remain there. 

He's not going to change.  He can't. And this will be his undoing, if not at the Convention, then in November.

Hopefully.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

Top-notch analysis.

Vulgarity is an anti-Trump trademark.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=725398

Newsmax
Trump Renews Attacks on Cruz's Canadian Birth
Saturday, April 23, 2016 02:11 PM

By: Loren Gutentag

While campaigning in Connecticut on Saturday, Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump fell back into old patterns when he blasted Texas Senator Ted Cruz once again for his place of birth and his eligibility to be president.

"You're registered as a Canadian citizen, he never knew he was a Canadian," Trump said of Cruz during a rally in Waterbury, Conn.

Trump continued, if Cruz is the presidential nominee, "The first thing the Democrats are going to do is sue him on the basis that he's not a naturalized citizen, he wasn't born in the country."

This is not the first time the real estate mogul has criticized Cruz for not being a naturalized citizen.

Earlier this year, Trump said that GOP rival's birthplace in Canada was a "very precarious" issue that could affect the Texas senator's standing should he win the nomination.

Although Trump has been quiet on the matter in recent weeks, he renewed the fierce attacks on Cruz during a time when reports started to question his "presidential" rhetoric.

Trump added that being "presidential is easy," but in his next breath he declared,"If I acted presidential, I guarantee you, I wouldn't be here."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

A-Lert

Online AbaraXas

Social Media Advisor
        View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

Presidential? Trump Goes Back to Canadian AND Cuban Birthering on Cruz JUST THIS MORNING!
« on: Today at 06:03:39 PM »

Offline sinkspur

Recycling discredited arguments is something Trump does because he knows his supporters don't know any better. And, it stirs 'em up.  Trumpkins love to be stirred up.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

Well, at least there won't be anything new when Cruz takes on Hillary.

Trump will have truly beat the horse to its second or third death..........   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Wingnut

Vulgarity is an anti-Trump trademark.

Vulgarity is a Trump Trademark

A-Lert

Vulgarity is a Trump Trademark

That's why you anti-Trumps imitate him?

HonestJohn

That's why you anti-Trumps imitate him?

Which, of course, means that the Trump-side should be fawning over the flattery.  Imitation *IS* the most sincere form of it, you know.

Offline mountaineer

:talkhand:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

A-Lert

Which, of course, means that the Trump-side should be fawning over the flattery.  Imitation *IS* the most sincere form of it, you know.

We see the hypocrisy.