Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

(POLL #1) VOTE! IF CRUZ IS THE NOMINEE, WILL YOU VOTE FOR HIM?

<< < (6/7) > >>

Bill Cipher:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on April 28, 2016, 12:39:25 pm ---Not my 1st choice (cause I want to WIN)....but of course, it's a no-brainer!   :patriot:

--- End quote ---

Betting on Trump, the guy with the highest negatives and the most likely to lose against Clinton.  Very strange way of wanting to WIN.  Then again, you have bought into Trump's lies, I mean "truthful hyperbole."  Go figure.

:whistle:

OldSaltUSN:
By the way, selecting the "Cruz" poll question from the header results in an HTTP 404.   :thud:  Link needs fixing. 

Selecting it from the BriefingRoomPolls index, is successful.

Cowboyway:
Will definitely vote for Cruz if he gets the nomination.  Trump?  I'm not a NeverTrump person but I'm not a proponent either.  I just don't trust the guy.  NYC values and all.

I hear people say over and over that Trump is a business man and we need a business man to run the country because the USA is a business.  I consider that crazy talk.  There is a vast difference between a government and a business and I don't think that a CEO like Trump has the correct mentality to become a 'servant' to We the People.

Trump would be more comfortable as a dictator and will become frustrated and ineffective as a mere 'public servant'.  Heck, Trump may even fail more miserably than 0bama.

OldSaltUSN:

--- Quote from: musiclady on April 26, 2016, 01:33:23 pm ---There is at least one avid Trump supporter who said he would vote for Hillary.

--- End quote ---

Hey, as a Cruz supporter, maybe I'll join him/her!

The Trump-Cruz reapproachment is on!! We're all saved!   :silly:

Rivergirl:
Compared to Colmes Hannity was a conservative.  Now we know he was for sale from the start.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version