Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

(POLL #1) VOTE! IF CRUZ IS THE NOMINEE, WILL YOU VOTE FOR HIM?

(1/7) > >>

R4 TrumPence:
WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS.   :seeya:

There will be 2 polls!
We haven't done a poll in a while and this seems like a good time to edo TW0 :nometalk:

After the convention, will you vote for Ted Cruz?

This is an anonymous vote. You can only vote once.

you may discuss on the thread, unless it gets out of hand :beer:

R4 TrumPence:
BUMP

Chosen Daughter:
Looks like even on our forum Cruz is electable.  Something like 89% would vote for him.  On the Trump poll it was something like 49%.  I don't know why any Conservative would vote for Trump.  I don't watch FOX News any longer.  I wonder why I ever thought it was a Conservative News Source?

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Chosen Daughter on April 23, 2016, 04:51:21 am ---Looks like even on our forum Cruz is electable.  Something like 89% would vote for him.  On the Trump poll it was something like 49%.  I don't know why any Conservative would vote for Trump.  I don't watch FOX News any longer.  I wonder why I ever thought it was a Conservative News Source?

--- End quote ---

FOX seemed Conservative, because the rest of the field was so outrageously Liberal. They never claimed to be anything but "fair and balanced", and I think that was reasonably accurate. They were actually in the middle. There hasn't been Conservative TV since...well, since...Huntley and Brinkley.

kevindavis007:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on April 23, 2016, 11:03:47 am ---FOX seemed Conservative, because the rest of the field was so outrageously Liberal. They never claimed to be anything but "fair and balanced", and I think that was reasonably accurate. They were actually in the middle. There hasn't been Conservative TV since...well, since...Huntley and Brinkley.

--- End quote ---

Well in my world Fox is the 2016 MSNBC..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version