Poll

Spam?

Yes, please.
0 (0%)
Yes.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: HUGE: Ted Cruz Earns FOUR Critical California Endorsements!  (Read 4335 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: HUGE: Ted Cruz Earns FOUR Critical California Endorsements!
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2016, 04:39:15 am »

You post anti-Trump stuff here 24/7 yet Trump continues to gain support as the loser Kasich stands in the proverbial corner twiddling his thumbs whining that GOP voters don't like his liberal Democrat ideas.

Whatever your plan is with your shtick here, it is proving to be a spectacular failure!  Now you're left with stupid insults and zero substance.   :silly:

Trump is not "gaining support."  He's stuck at 38% of the vote.  He may win the nomination, but 60% of the party doesn't want him.

Trump may win the nomination but will be destroyed in the general. I'll take any bets you want to lay down on that score.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2016, 04:42:35 am »
Trump is not "gaining support."  He's stuck at 38% of the vote.  He may win the nomination, but 60% of the party doesn't want him.

Trump may win the nomination but will be destroyed in the general. I'll take any bets you want to lay down on that score.

Well you're lying yet again.  The last three polls, all from April, have him at 42, 40, and 45.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2016, 04:45:01 am »
Well you're lying yet again.  The last three polls, all from April, have him at 42, 40, and 45.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

Polls don't mean anything.  Trump is averaging 38% of the vote so far.   That means 62% of the GOP voters are NOT voting for him.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2016, 04:47:42 am »

You post anti-Trump stuff here 24/7 yet Trump continues to gain support as the loser Kasich stands in the proverbial corner twiddling his thumbs whining that GOP voters don't like his liberal Democrat ideas.

Whatever your plan is with your shtick here, it is proving to be a spectacular failure!  Now you're left with stupid insults and zero substance.   :silly:

Behaving poorly on the internet is a lifestyle.

http://www.angelqueen.org/articles/05-06_sinkspur.shtml
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2016, 04:47:52 am »
Polls don't mean anything.  Trump is averaging 38% of the vote so far.   That means 62% of the GOP voters are NOT voting for him.

Do I get to use the Cruz/Kasich excuse that his percentage has gone up since the field was narrowed?  I mean there were 14 people on the ballot!  Guess what, that makes Trump getting 27% of the vote in a highly conservative state all the more impressive.

Or does that lame excuse only work for you anti-Trump posters?

Offline Mod2

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2016, 04:48:36 am »
Ok,
Everyone calm down and take a breath and stop the crap!

You are all grownups.....i think?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2016, 04:48:45 am »
You couldn't hold Trump's coat. You're an embarrassment to any candidate.  :bigsilly:

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2016, 04:49:15 am »
Behaving poorly on the internet is a lifestyle.

http://www.angelqueen.org/articles/05-06_sinkspur.shtml

Is that the same guy posting in this thread?  Wow, lying about something like that is not admirable or funny in any sense.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2016, 04:49:52 am »
Ok,
Everyone calm down and take a breath and stop the crap!

You are all grownups.....i think?

Only one poster in this thread has used the word "dumbass" to describe a fellow poster.  He's not posting anything of substance, either, yet is mocking the intelligence of posters like me, who in reality are running circles around him right now and doing so in a civil manner.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 04:50:59 am by AnybodyButaDem »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2016, 04:51:39 am »
Is that the same guy posting in this thread?  Wow, lying about something like that is not admirable or funny in any sense.

Not me.

A-Lert

Offline Fantom

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2016, 07:25:27 am »
If you can't carry your home state with 50% you're in trouble. I don't care how many names are on the ballot. A candidate should win BIG at home.

If you come in a distant third in your home state you are in trouble.

The orange Scam Wow fell far behind both Hillary and Sanders in his home state.  Let me reiterate...sanders had a quarter million more votes in NY than did trump. Hillary had more than half a million more votes in NY than trump.

So much for the meme that Scam  Wow can deliver any blue states. If trump, on his best knight gets schlonged in NY by both Hillary and Sanders... trump is unelectable.

I also note that Cruz beat both sanders and Clinton in his home state.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2016, 07:28:51 am »

The orange Scam Wow fell far behind both Hillary and Sanders in his home state.  Let me reiterate...sanders had a quarter million more votes in NY than did trump. Hillary had more than half a million more votes in NY than trump.

So much for the meme that Scam  Wow can deliver any blue states. If trump, on his best knight gets schlonged in NY by both Hillary and Sanders... trump is unelectable.

Using your logic Trump will beat either in Texas, too, since he was within 200k votes of Clinton who was in a 2 person race, while Trump was going against 14 candidates.  So Cruz and Trump would both win Texas, while Trump may actually have a shot at a swing state.   :shrug:

Offline Fantom

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2016, 07:34:26 am »
Using your logic Trump will beat either in Texas, too, since he was within 200k votes of Clinton who was in a 2 person race, while Trump was going against 14 candidates.  So Cruz and Trump would both win Texas, while Trump may actually have a shot at a swing state.   :shrug:

Using my logic?   :shrug:

Where have I said anything in this tread about the number of candidates? I think you mistake me for someone else.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 07:34:56 am by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

A-Lert

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2016, 07:38:57 am »

Trump wasn't running against democrats, he was running against Kasich and Cruz. He schlonged them handily. Trump shut out Cruz in New York. Trump is closing in on the needed delegates.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2016, 07:40:54 am »

However, to use your logic...Cruz would win Ohio.. as he was within 300k votes of Clinton. Looks like Cruz can swing too.

Frederick Douglass

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2016, 02:10:18 am »
However, to use your logic...Cruz would win Ohio.. as he was within 300k votes of Clinton. Looks like Cruz can swing too.

That doesn't make sense, though, because Ohio isn't Trump's home state.  We were talking about NY and Texas I thought, and how Cruz supporters were saying how diluted the field was when the reality was he was an elected senator from Texas who couldn't get 50% of the vote in a close primary.   :shrug:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2016, 02:21:28 am »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2016, 02:33:09 am »
...and the response from the Kasich campaign??  I see Cruz taking a huge, huge chance and a leap of solid faith with this one.  He's put the ball in Kasich's court. It will be very telling what Kasich does and how he responds.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2016, 02:48:22 am »
Get this thread back on topic please
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34