Author Topic: Manafort: Trump Just Playing 'Part,' Will Adopt New 'Persona'  (Read 3398 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Manafort: Trump Just Playing 'Part,' Will Adopt New 'Persona'
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2016, 01:16:00 pm »
Don't you find it at all odd that you can find nary a person that has worked with him, even on the opposite side of a table, who is bashing the guy?  I mean if he's such a terrible person, certainly those who know him would be warning about him as a future president.

Basically at this point we get a handful of illegal immigrants who work for contractors that have had contracts with some Trump projects and that's it.  Meanwhile you make some of the most rude and judgmental posts directed at others on this board, yet bemoan Trump as being a bad person.

OK.  I've been patient with you DEM, but this little lie puts you WAAAAY over the top.

You're going on IGNORE for the duration.  Now you can lie about what I say ALL the time, and I won't have to read it any more.

Enjoy your support of a vulgar, rude, judgmental creepy guy.  I know you can't handle criticism of him, so maybe you should put me on IGNORE too, since I criticize TRUMP, and it makes you criticize ME.

:seeya:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline HootOwl

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2016, 07:56:05 pm »
OMG   I have been depressed by Trump  for a long time, because I thought he was a closet liberal.  Kasich  on the ticket???  oh no  Have you listened to this man? Common core , Obamacare, etc.  Trump is a novice and he will take advice from the worst candidate of the original 16.  Johnny One State  had nothing before Ohio  and very little since.  He has some of the media who dislike both Trump and Cruz.  I really might have to consider third party.  This guy is a liberal disaster  and makes a fool of himself whenever he opens his mouth.  He's "sorry that the Republicans don't like more of  the Democrats' ideas.  Lock him up and throw away the key!!  His common core in Ohio  is the Worst.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2016, 09:05:38 pm »
OMG   I have been depressed by Trump  for a long time, because I thought he was a closet liberal.  Kasich  on the ticket???  oh no  Have you listened to this man? Common core , Obamacare, etc.  Trump is a novice and he will take advice from the worst candidate of the original 16.  Johnny One State  had nothing before Ohio  and very little since.  He has some of the media who dislike both Trump and Cruz.  I really might have to consider third party.  This guy is a liberal disaster  and makes a fool of himself whenever he opens his mouth.  He's "sorry that the Republicans don't like more of  the Democrats' ideas.  Lock him up and throw away the key!!  His common core in Ohio  is the Worst.

Just wait and see.  I am going to bet that Trump picks him for running mate.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

A-Lert

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2016, 09:40:06 pm »
Just wait and see.  I am going to bet that Trump picks him for running mate.

Well Jazzhead and the polls all claim Kasich is the only GOP candidate that can beat Hillary. :silly:

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2016, 10:31:16 pm »

You're going on IGNORE for the duration. 

wait don't go

Who will take the baton for your over-the-top insulting, inaccurate, and panicked posts to me?  :silly:

Lose with Cruz!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 12:28:26 am by AnybodyButaDem »
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?