Author Topic: CBC won’t name Lethbridge swimming pool sex assault suspect — because he’s a Muslim migrant  (Read 463 times)

rangerrebew

CBC won’t name Lethbridge swimming pool sex assault suspect — because he’s a Muslim migrant
The mainstream media pretends to care about bullying and rape culture and sexism. But they don’t if it’s a Muslim migrant behind it.
EZRA LEVANT The Rebel - April 21, 2016 
CBC won’t name Lethbridge swimming pool sex assault suspect — because he’s a Muslim migrant

http://www.infowars.com/cbc-wont-name-lethbridge-swimming-pool-sex-assault-suspect-because-hes-a-muslim-migrant/#

Terrible mass sexual assault in a Lethbridge hotel swimming pool on Saturday. Two young girls, and a grown woman, were attacked in the Holiday Inn.

The CBC story has all the basic facts. They don’t disclose the names of the victims — makes sense.

But what else is missing?

The name of the accused.

I don’t get $1.2 billion a year from the Liberal government like the CBC does, but I know how to use Google. It took me less than thirty seconds to find the Lethbridge Police department’s press release. It actually seems to have been the basis for the CBC story, almost line for line.

Except for this line:

“Wijdan Yasir, 28, of Calgary, is charged with three counts of sexual assault and two counts of sexual interference.”

Oh. That’s why. Because he’s a Muslim migrant, in his case, from Pakistan.

It’s the same reason why the CBC helped in the cover-up of the Syrian migrant kids in a Halifax elementary school beating up the Canadian girls. If the roles were reversed, it would be huge news.

The mainstream media pretends to care about bullying and rape culture and sexism. But they don’t if it’s a Muslim migrant behind it.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 01:49:14 pm by rangerrebew »