Author Topic: Guatemalan Pres. Offers To Provide ‘Cheap Labor’ To Help Build Trump’s Wall  (Read 330 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I'm just going to leave this right here....

During an interview with New York Times, Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales offered Donald Trump a little tongue-in-cheek assistance with building his proposed border wall.

“To the gentleman who wants to build a wall, I offer cheap labor,” stated Morales, as translated by The Hill. “We have high quality labor, and we’ll gladly build. Tell us the dimensions, and we know how to do it.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/19/guatemalan-pres-offers-to-provide-cheap-labor-to-help-build-trumps-wall-video/#ixzz46JeAx3z8

This is what could be called a conundrum.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Actually, to secure a large enough force of manual labor for the wall construction, I'd offer instant citizenship (after wall is completed) to any illegal willing to work for the duration of the construction, with citizenship for his wife and children, as well.

I wonder how many would volunteer?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Actually, to secure a large enough force of manual labor for the wall construction, I'd offer instant citizenship (after wall is completed) to any illegal willing to work for the duration of the construction, with citizenship for his wife and children, as well.

I wonder how many would volunteer?

You would sell citizenship that cheaply?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sanguine asks (regarding my proposal in post #2):
"You would sell citizenship that cheaply?"

Yes, of course.

Look how it's being given away RIGHT NOW -- for NOTHING in return -- to anyone who walks into the country.

If citizenship for the builders becomes "the price of the wall", it's a price I would gladly wish the nation to pay.

Does that answer your question?