Author Topic: Trump Already Announced Who He Would Like For Running Mate  (Read 326 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump Already Announced Who He Would Like For Running Mate
« on: April 20, 2016, 04:40:14 am »
Awhile back I posted on an interview between Larry King and Trump 1988 where he indicated he would like Oprah for a Running Mate.  I never imagined that he hasn't changed his mind.  I discovered however that when he announced his run for President in June 2015 he said once again that he would like Oprah for a Running Mate, saying that he thought that they could win easily.

I don't know about all you other Conservatives but the idea makes me ill.  Obama also flirted with Oprah for VP.  Whether he was joking I could not know.  But nothing in me could ever see Oprah running this country.

http://nypost.com/2015/06/16/trump-wants-oprah-as-his-2016-running-mate/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.