Author Topic: Donald Trump wins big in New York  (Read 12969 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Donald Trump wins big in New York
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2016, 12:20:57 pm »
I've liquidated assets, pulled a goodly amount of cash from financial institutions and had previously purchased a remote residence in a foreign country in anticipation of just such a catastrophe.

Can I send you a plane ticket.   :nono:

sink you know better
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 06:17:36 pm by mystery-ak »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2016, 12:26:51 pm »
Serious people? What a joke. I've seen some of  your self-proclaimed, holier-than-thou, "conservative" comrades state they will vote for Hillary. That is pure insanity. You can live with the beast, I don't have to and I won't. As far as your alleged suitable candidates, I've lived through a string of GOPer losers. Like tens of millions of others, I'm tired of the SOS.

This statement is irrational.   

If you support Trump, you'll be living with the beast.   You can't be #NeverHillary and support Trump.   You might as well be #HillaryHellYeah
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 12:29:05 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2016, 12:30:06 pm »
Apparently, some folks don't understand what "Never Trump" means and how committed some of us are to never be accused of supporting this buffoon.

Y'all had fair warning. You are throwing your support behind someone who *we told you* we would never support. Multiple times. We will not rally behind him. Don't blame us later if he loses in the general. We made it damn clear he would NEVER get our support and you continued to drive the car over the cliff.

Exactly.  Trump can win Texas without me.  In fact, my entire family is #NeverTrump.  And that will not change, no matter what he does or says.

When he gets buried in the general, his supporters can live with what they have wrought.  I'll sleep like a baby knowing I had nothing to do with electing either of these low-lifes to the Oval Office.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2016, 12:34:02 pm »
Then you will likely get what you deserve. Hillary Clinton and 3-4 new liberal Supreme Court Justices. Congrats, and good work.

Congratulate yourself.   Those who support Trump will be directly responsible for the next Clinton presidency.  As has been noted by several posters,  Trump is unacceptable and millions who've voted GOP all their lives won't rally around him.   You reap what YOU sow, bub -  if Trump's the nominee, Clinton is the next President.     
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 12:41:11 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2016, 12:41:20 pm »
At this point I am just praying for a miracle to occur at the contested GOP convention (and it will be contested) and we get a nominee that not only does the near impossible, unify the Republican voters behind a candidate and his or her VP choice, but that also has the popularity to beat Hillary in the general. 

Trump won't get the nomination (Thank God), and hearing the words, President Hillary Rodham Clinton, makes me want to vomit.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2016, 12:44:09 pm »
At this point I am just praying for a miracle to occur at the contested GOP convention (and it will be contested) and we get a nominee that not only does the near impossible, unify the Republican voters behind a candidate and his or her VP choice, but that also has the popularity to beat Hillary in the general. 

Trump won't get the nomination (Thank God), and hearing the words, President Hillary Rodham Clinton, makes me want to vomit.

I still believe that miracle will occur -  the delegates to the convention won't be keen on political suicide.   Trump will bring down the GOP Congress as well,  and cost conservatives the SCOTUS for the next quarter century. 

geronl

« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2016, 01:36:34 pm »
I have cleaned up a bit of this thread.
Please stop with the personal insults. One of the rules here, is no personal insults, ie name calling etc.

The only person I insult is Drumpf. He is the lowest creature on Earth. A step down from pond scum.

geronl

« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2016, 01:39:03 pm »
If you fail to support the Republican nominee, you're a liberal.

Unless the nominee is a liberal. Then you'd be sane not to support them.

Trump is lower than pond scum. He is a vile, degenerate creature with no redeeming qualities.

geronl

« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2016, 01:41:46 pm »
I find it amazing that I can be personally insulted by the bleep but my post gets removed if I attack Trump supporters in general.

The Trump side are very politically correct.

Very PC.

geronl

« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2016, 01:44:27 pm »
Twinsies.....right?

I mean, they do both advocate for building a wall, lowering coporate and personal taxes, and abolishing Obamacare. Yep. They are exactly alike on those issues.

Trump is a liar. His wall comes with amnesty and a big door. He has called for higher taxes and loves the individual mandate "and the governments going to pay for it".

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2016, 01:47:20 pm »

Trump or Hillary? Two sides of the same coin if you ask me!   That was the plan from the beginning and it's working. 

The abject stupidity of the American people is on FULL display as is the precedence of our founders!!

“Nothing is more certain than that a general profligacy and corruption of manners make a people ripe for destruction. A good form of government may hold the rotten materials together for some time, but beyond a certain pitch, even the best constitution will be ineffectual, and slavery must ensue.”

John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men, 1776

“No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and Virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders. “

Samuel Adams, letter to James Warren, November 4, 1775
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2016, 01:52:20 pm »
I find it amazing that I can be personally insulted by the bleep but my post gets removed if I attack Trump supporters in general.

The Trump side are very politically correct.

Very PC.

Yet you see nothing wrong with that word...please don't use it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2016, 01:53:16 pm »
Trump or Hillary? Two sides of the same coin if you ask me!   That was the plan from the beginning and it's working. 

The abject stupidity of the American people is on FULL display as is the precedence of our founders!!

“Nothing is more certain than that a general profligacy and corruption of manners make a people ripe for destruction. A good form of government may hold the rotten materials together for some time, but beyond a certain pitch, even the best constitution will be ineffectual, and slavery must ensue.”

John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men, 1776

“No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and Virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders. “

Samuel Adams, letter to James Warren, November 4, 1775

Yes.  Depressingly and sadly, yes.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2016, 01:54:42 pm »
Apparently, some folks don't understand what "Never Trump" means and how committed some of us are to never be accused of supporting this buffoon.

Y'all had fair warning. You are throwing your support behind someone who *we told you* we would never support. Multiple times. We will not rally behind him. Don't blame us later if he loses in the general. We made it damn clear he would NEVER get our support and you continued to drive the car over the cliff.

This is an important point.  These people were warned that Trump would lose BIG to Hillary Clinton.  They have been informed that Donald Trump is a liberal (actually, they ALL know he is a liberal), and yet they are assaulting us with a "it will be your fault if Hillary is elected" LIE.

If Trump is nominated, Hillary is elected in November.  And it will most decidedly NOT be the fault of those of us who sounded the alarm.

I think it is desperation on the part of those who KNOW they are supporting a liberal to attack Conservatives for not throwing away their standards just because some slick (or not so slick) pretender tried to lure us with his siren call, and we weren't suckered by him.

It is weakness attacking strength.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2016, 01:57:55 pm »
This is an important point.  These people were warned that Trump would lose BIG to Hillary Clinton.  They have been informed that Donald Trump is a liberal (actually, they ALL know he is a liberal), and yet they are assaulting us with a "it will be your fault if Hillary is elected" LIE.

If Trump is nominated, Hillary is elected in November.  And it will most decidedly NOT be the fault of those of us who sounded the alarm.

I think it is desperation on the part of those who KNOW they are supporting a liberal to attack Conservatives for not throwing away their standards just because some slick (or not so slick) pretender tried to lure us with his siren call, and we weren't suckered by him.

ABSOLUTELY right!  And the final death blows to this once GREAT republic will be at their hands!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2016, 01:58:36 pm »
Trump voters are all too retarded to understand that NY is not going to vote GOP in November. ever.

Clinton and Sanders combined garnered 1,790,083 votes last night.   Trump won the GOP primary with 518,601.

Trump's supporters are truly ignorant if they think somehow Trump is going to have any resonance in these dark Blue states.   
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 02:01:21 pm by ArneFufkin »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2016, 02:03:54 pm »

From your lips to God's ears! 

Those of us who despise Hillary Clinton most are the same people who are opposing her enabler, Donald J. Trump.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2016, 02:06:14 pm »
Clinton and Sanders combined garnered 1,790,083 votes last night.   Trump won the GOP primary with 518,601.

Trump's supporters are truly ignorant if they think somehow Trump is going to have any resonance in these dark Blue states.

Imagine how many women in New York will vote for Trump.  I would be surprised if he would get 10% of the women's vote.

If, God forbid, he is the nominee, either Sanders or Clinton will wipe him in the dirt in states like New York.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2016, 02:06:58 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2016, 02:08:40 pm »
ABSOLUTELY right!  And the final death blows to this once GREAT republic will be at their hands!

I agree.  A Hillary Clinton presidency will be the final nail in the coffin of America, after the more than century long Progressive agenda.

And the nomination of Progressive Trump guarantees it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 02:09:09 pm by musiclady »

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2016, 02:13:56 pm »

I choose to argue with no one but I will express my deepest belief(s).

I believe there are supporters of DT who, on some level, have suppressed or repressed doubts about the man.  Serious doubts.  I believe, if nominated, DT will lose the General Election and quite likely reside over a decimation of Congressional elections.  Four years hence, our Supreme Court will be reshaped disastrously (never mind our society).  Some of his supporters will experience buyer's remorse and regret like never before.  Others will live in a world of denial and blame.  That is what I believe will come to pass if he is the nominee. 

Have a great day, All.  They may be numbered.
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2016, 02:18:11 pm »

I was watching these numbers last night and following the giddiness here, all the while thinking, "do they not see?".
John Steinbeck

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2016, 02:18:43 pm »

I believe there are supporters of DT who, on some level, have suppressed or repressed doubts about the man.  Serious doubts.  I believe, if nominated, DT will lose the General Election and quite likely reside over a decimation of Congressional elections.  Four years hence, our Supreme Court will be reshaped disastrously (never mind our society).  Some of his supporters will experience buyer's remorse and regret like never before.  Others will live in a world of denial and blame.  That is what I believe will come to pass if he is the nominee. 

It grieves me greatly to watch the death of this once great republic and to know that the final death blows were delivered during my lifetime!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2016, 02:19:00 pm »

:amen: goopo

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2016, 02:22:01 pm »
It grieves me greatly to watch the death of this once great republic and to know that the final death blows were delivered during my lifetime!

Bigun, you sir, have my respect.  Even when we are at odds, you have my respect.
John Steinbeck