Author Topic: Rush: What Will Trumpists Do If President Trump Doesn't Keep His Promises?  (Read 3227 times)

Offline musiclady

Ah, Cruzlims. How clever.  Mr. Multiple Wife Trump reminds me of Islam, somehow.

His complete lack of respect for women and believing that women exist to please him is even more Islamic than his marrying multiple, and progressively younger women.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Sorry, was being sarcastic. Then again the way Trump went off Bush in one of the debates, it wouldn't surprise me. It's worked so well for Obama. Everything is Bush's fault!  :chairbang:

I got it.  :beer:

But I'm sure he will blame Bush for everything.  After all, he IS a 7/11 soft truther, you know....    :smokin:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I got it.  :beer:

But I'm sure he will blame Bush for everything.  After all, he IS a 7/11 soft truther, you know....    :smokin:

Tell me that comes with a free Slurpee, and I might sign up!  :0012:
The Republic is lost.

Offline musiclady

Tell me that comes with a free Slurpee, and I might sign up!  :0012:

:laugh:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If he wins the nomination, he'll eviscerate the sexual predator enabler in the general.

He seems to like her, judging by the way he has supported her over time, and that he has almost nothing negative to say about her....unlike his fellow Republicans.

A-Lert

He seems to like her, judging by the way he has supported her over time, and that he has almost nothing negative to say about her....unlike his fellow Republicans.

I guess you ignore this;

Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton 'Crooked Hillary' - Fortune
"Crooked Hillary" is clearly an attempt by Trump to build on the general view among voters that Clinton is untrustworthy, a view bolstered by the still ...

“Hillary Clinton was the worst secretary of state in the history of the United States,” he said. “There’s never been a secretary of state so bad as Hillary. The world blew up around us, we lost everything, including all relationships. There wasn’t one good thing that came out of that administration or her being secretary of state.”

“I think she doesn’t have the stamina. You watch her life. You watch how she’ll go away three or four days; she’ll come back.”
“Look, we’ve got to beat China in trade. We’ve got to beat Isis. We’ve got so many problems in this country; I say she does not have the stamina to be a good president ... doesn’t have the energy, she doesn’t have it. Doesn’t have the strength to be president, in my opinion

Trump said Monday that Clinton 'got schlonged' by President Barack Obama when he snatched the 2008 presidential nomination from her
The Donald used the same Yiddish anatomical term in 2011 to describe the outcome of a congressional special election between two women
A National Public Radio host said that year that the Democrats' 1984 Walter Mondale-Geraldine Ferraro ticket was 'schlonged at the polls'
Clinton pollster Dick Morris used the word in 2006 on Fox News to predict a rough congressional midterm election for President George W. Bush
Trump also riffed on the 'disgusting' extended bathroom break that caused Clinton to arrive on stage late after a commercial during Saturday's debate

Offline musiclady

Considering that he has the same moral leanings as Hillary's sexual predator political partner, Bill, it's no wonder that the threesome are such good buddies.....

Offline R4 TrumPence

When Greta interviewed Melania, (paraphrasing here) about the Clintons, she said she did not know them. She said she only met them at her wedding.
Then Greta asked, "You mean you have never socialized or had dinner with them?"
Melania said NO, that she had only met them at the wedding.

Melania and Donald have been a couple, then Married since 1999.

If in all that time, she had never met or been around the Clintons, then they were only acquaintances of Trump's and not friends! **nononono*

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

A-Lert

When Greta interviewed Melania, (paraphrasing here) about the Clintons, she said she did not know them. She said she only met them at her wedding.
Then Greta asked, "You mean you have never socialized or had dinner with them?"
Melania said NO, that she had only met them at the wedding.

Melania and Donald have been a couple, then Married since 1999.

If in all that time, she had never met or been around the Clintons, then they were only acquaintances of Trump's and not friends! **nononono*

Facts and truth aren't hallmarks of the anti-Trumps.