Author Topic: Joe Biden: ‘Goofy Uncle Joe’ Could Have Beat Everybody For President  (Read 517 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/19/joe-biden-goofy-uncle-joe-beat-everybody-president/

by Charlie Spiering19 Apr 201699
Vice President Joe Biden is firmly convinced that he could have been an contender for president, if he’d wanted to be.

During an interview with CNBC’s John Harwood, Biden was asked if he was comfortable with being “Goofy Uncle Joe” in the minds of so many Americans. Biden was not.

“No, I’m not comfortable with Goofy Uncle Joe,” he replied, adding:

“The so-called Goofy Uncle Joe — if you notice, I beat every Republican in every poll when they thought I was running,” he said. “You notice that my favorability was higher than anybody that’s running for office in either party.”

Biden admitted that the administration had failed to help raise the level of income earned by the middle class after the 2008 recession.

“I feel that is a failure,” he admitted.

But Biden excused the failure, pointing out that the Obama administration was busy.

“Here’s what I plead guilty to. We had about eight atom bombs dropped on our desk,” he said referring to the two terms both he and Obama spent in office.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Baloney. If this were true he would have won the 68 other times he was a candidate.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,at least the goofy old SOB would have provided some humor. I'm fairly certain I have at least one hammer that is smarter than he is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

A-Lert

Vice President Joe Biden is firmly convinced that he could have been an contender for president, if he’d wanted to be.

"I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it."  On the Waterfront 1954

Bill Cipher

"I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it."  On the Waterfront 1954

Just like the Orange Baboon. The most unpopular candidate in living memory. 

A-Lert

Just like the Orange Baboon. The most unpopular candidate in living memory.

Trump is winning. He has the most delegates and the most votes. Too bad for Cruztards.

Wingnut

I'm fairly certain I have at least one hammer that is smarter than he is.

Hey now.  No insulting the Trumpkins.

geronl

Joe and Trump must have attended the same school on public speaking

geronl

Trump is winning. He has the most delegates and the most votes. Too bad for Cruztards.

too bad for sane Americans and for the future.

geronl

Cruztards.

I thought we weren't suppose to use that any more.

Wingnut

:shrug:

I quess it is okay since it is a painting with a large brush and not a specific MOD2 list of banned Pejoratives.

A-Lert

I came in late. So I wasn't aware. Cruz and Kasich were schlonged by a New York businessman with small hands! :happyhappy:

A-Lert

:shrug:

I quess it is okay since it is a painting with a large brush and not a specific MOD2 list of banned Pejoratives.

No, I just read where Myst asked that tard/retard not be used. She finds it offensive as do most people. The only reason I used it was because the anti-Trumps used the term liberally in reference to Trump supporters.