Author Topic: Glenn Beck: God took Scalia to give America Ted Cruz as president  (Read 1759 times)

Offline flowers

Re: Glenn Beck: God took Scalia to give America Ted Cruz as president
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2016, 08:16:57 pm »
:laugh:
Good I see you got the memo!  :king:  :laugh:

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2016, 08:22:02 pm »
If you see an old article posted, hit report post :laugh:

Also always check with the search function before posting, to make sure it hasn't been posted :beer:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline musiclady

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2016, 11:21:19 pm »
Once again you failed to get the memo. What is OK for Cruz people......not OK for us.  :laugh:

This is the person who was laughing at me for whining........once again whining that things just aren't FAIR on this forum...

Oh, the irony.........   :pondering:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2016, 11:23:41 pm »
An anti-Trump poster in this very thread referenced something Trump said in 2006.

I understand that you're desperate to make excuses, abDEM, but the problem is POSTING the article that has already been POSTED and discussed here.

You can feel free to reference anything that anyone said any time, but REPOSTING an article and pretending it is new, is what's the problem here.

Get it yet??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.