Author Topic: 9/11 was WORSE than Pearl Harbor because ‘GREAT people’ were killed – Trump  (Read 1146 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Trump continues to make weird pronouncements. This time it was in Buffalo today where he said that 9/11 was much worse than Pearl Harbor because the Japanese killed military members while al-Qaeda killed civilians and “great people.”

Watch his odd speech below:

http://therightscoop.com/911-was-worse-than-pearl-harbor-because-great-people-were-killed-trump/
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

This guy is turning out to be the Republican version of Joe Biden. Every time he opens his mouth, dumb stuff comes out!
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
This guy is turning out to be the Republican version of Joe Biden. Every time he opens his mouth, dumb stuff comes out!

That is beyond dumb its disgraceful.  Trump is showing his true stripes.  He doesn't value those that serve.  How can there be any greater people than those who died at Pearl Harbor?  Lets examine this...............Trump thinks he is the greatest.  Yet Trump is Draft Dodger.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 05:16:37 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

A-Lert

Not everyone can speak with a forked tongue like a lawyer and politician.

A-Lert

:pondering: :pondering:

From NavyCanDo:  This guy is turning out to be the Republican Independent version of Joe Biden. Every time he opens his mouth, dumb stuff comes out!

Not everyone can lie and  speak with a forked tongue like a lawyer and politician.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Trump continues to make weird pronouncements. This time it was in Buffalo today where he said that 9/11 was much worse than Pearl Harbor because the Japanese killed military members while al-Qaeda killed civilians and “great people.”

Watch his odd speech below:

http://therightscoop.com/911-was-worse-than-pearl-harbor-because-great-people-were-killed-trump/

:beer:   Maybe he had a few belts beforehand?   :whistle:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.