Author Topic: Trump Supporters Walk Out of Georgia Delegate Fight After Party Picks Cruz Supporter…’Uproar in the Hall’  (Read 8798 times)

A-Lert

The mods really need to confiscate that laughing mouse emoji from you. Your use of it is bordering on emotional abuse.

Whining is so unbecoming.

HonestJohn

Classy.  Very classy.

I've got the vapors!  Time to call in the moderators! 

Heaven's to Mergatroyd! Get the smelling salts!

geronl

If we are allowed to use memes, I have made some....

CRACK!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Mesaclone

I know you think you are being clever.  I personally think you are divorced from reality on this subject.

I actually respect that view Rat. It seems we pro-Trump people and you anti-Trumps are living in alternate universes...in which each sees the other side as divorced from reality. Who knows which of us is actually right, my guess is the truth lies somewhere in between...as it usually does. For me, I just want to win. And by win, I mean beat Hillary Clinton. This is why I am supporting Trump, which I realize many here will view as insane for someone wanting to beat Hillary. I guess we just disagree on the dynamics of what it will take to beat Hillary.

Whatever happens, its going to be the most interesting political convention in any of our lifetimes. That at least, should be highly entertaining...perhaps disturbing as well...but dramatic nonetheless!

And I'm no sock puppet...though I certainly wish I'd discovered this site years ago. Its a great venue and I've had a lot of fun here these past weeks.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Bill Cipher

I've got the vapors!  Time to call in the moderators! 

Heaven's to Mergatroyd! Get the smelling salts!

Exit stage left!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fwpj27hlP4

Offline Frank Cannon

'Roll Palin over, she's getting long in tooth,' to paraphrase.

You blew that one dude. It's "Roll Over Beethoven and tell Tchaikovsky the news".

Offline R4 TrumPence

For what its worth,
Our Atty called today. He was supposed to call last week.  Mom asked if he had been politicking. (He is big in the party. Been to Bush Ranch and  one of Mitt's homes, for meetings)

Anyway, he has been a delegate for the past 20 years(5 pres. elections) and said he wasn't going this year. I asked why?
He said he would not be a delegate for TRUMP. I said what abt 2nd ballot, you could vote for Cruz? He said, his people(?) Did not like either one, and that a lot of them are not going this year.
He said they already know that either Trump or Cruz will be the nominee, so what will there be to celebrate?
Anyway,people always wonder what establishment means?
Well IMO he is a card carrying establishment member!

The good news if he is right, is that at least we don't have to worry about Ryan or Romney, being brought in :beer:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02