Author Topic: Hillary Tours Normal American Home, Visibly Expresses Horror  (Read 482 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Tours Normal American Home, Visibly Expresses Horror
« on: April 16, 2016, 06:17:16 pm »
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/04/15/hillary-tours-normal-american-home-visibly-expresses-horror/

Hillary Tours Normal American Home, Visibly Expresses Horror
By Stephen Kruiser April 15, 2016

Dame van der Cankles deigned to exit the limo and mingle with the hoi polloi for a while today, and the results were predictably uncomfortable. After all, America's most notorious high-end furniture thief doesn't actually interact with regular folk who don't serve her for a living. While looking at a kitchen in a regular New Yorker's apartment, Her Inevitable Madameship looked like she wanted a Silkwood shower:

Josh Robin

‎@joshrobin

More @HillaryClinton in East Harlem.
9:52 AM - 15 Apr 2016

It speaks volumes that the only time Hillary looked comfortable all day was in the rec room of a senior home. 

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Hillary Tours Normal American Home, Visibly Expresses Horror
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 06:23:10 pm »

"The horror! The horror!"

HonestJohn

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 07:28:30 pm »
I think it is a look of "WTF?  Trees in the sink?"

A-Lert

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 07:43:29 pm »
She'd be apoplectic if she walked into my home. Mounted fish, wildlife and guns galore. Plus an Irish Wolfhound. "GENTLE WHEN STROKED, FIERCE WHEN PROVOKED"

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2016, 09:35:24 pm »
Attack of the Philodendron and The Wandering Jew!

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2016, 12:06:29 am »
In fairness that is a rather small kitchen.

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2016, 12:43:28 am »
In fairness that is a rather small kitchen.

True.  Clinton's kitchen staff probably have larger food preparation area's to feed the queen.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2016, 02:39:12 am »
That's about par for the course for kitchens in NYC.  I had a friend I visited once who had one that was even narrower than that.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2016, 04:49:03 pm »
That's about par for the course for kitchens in NYC.  I had a friend I visited once who had one that was even narrower than that.

I lived in Boston proper for 7 years, and now live in the suburbs. For the life of me I don't get the appeal of urban living. Maybe it's because I'm old and prefer a more laid back life these days. Just don't see why we all need to bunch up and live on top of each other.

Only good thing about city living was the bar hopping and plethora of ethnic food. Everything else sucked.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2016, 05:03:48 pm »
I lived in Boston proper for 7 years, and now live in the suburbs. For the life of me I don't get the appeal of urban living. Maybe it's because I'm old and prefer a more laid back life these days. Just don't see why we all need to bunch up and live on top of each other.

Only good thing about city living was the bar hopping and plethora of ethnic food. Everything else sucked.

My friend tells me it almost cheaper to order chinese or indian for delivery than it is to buy groceries and cook, and the food is better (he's a bad cook).