Author Topic: Trump: Why do Jews Support Obama After Disloyalty to Israel?  (Read 356 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=724189

Newsmax
Trump: Why do Jews Support Obama After Disloyalty to Israel?
Friday, April 15, 2016 02:28 PM

Donald Trump told a group of Jewish reporters this week he's surprised Jews support President Barack Obama, despite the commander-in-chief's fractious relationship with Israel.

"In my opinion, Obama has been tremendously disloyal to Israel, and yet my Jewish friends go out and have fundraisers for him all the time… Someday you people will explain to me what you're doing," the Republican presidential front-runner said, according to The Times of Israel.

Trump said he's a fan of Benjamin Netanyahu but was disappointed by the Israeli prime minister's rejection of his plan to bar Muslims from entering the United States.

He also said the world would be more stable if leaders like Saddam Hussein of Iraq and Muammar Gaddafi of Libya had been allowed to remain in power.

"We had Saddam Hussein, who was not a good man, but you would have been a lot better off if that wasn't done, because now you've destabilized the entire Middle East," Trump said.

"If our elected officials went to the beach and didn't do anything, the Middle East would be a lot better right now. It's worse than it's ever been."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Trump: Why do Jews Support Obama After Disloyalty to Israel?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 12:50:33 am »
"If our elected officials went to the beach and didn't do anything, the Middle East would be a lot better right now. It's worse than it's ever been."

Then Trump should love Obama.  Obama golfs as the world burns.

Trump said he's a fan of Benjamin Netanyahu

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Benjamin Netanya...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Trump: Why do Jews Support Obama After Disloyalty to Israel?
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 01:39:02 am »
"Donald Trump told a group of Jewish reporters this week he's surprised Jews support President Barack Obama, despite the commander-in-chief's fractious relationship with Israel."

Makes sense to me.

He's right.

Same comment gets made by folks 'round here quite a bit.