Author Topic: Muslim Gangs Take Over U.K. Prison Block, Instate Sharia Law  (Read 317 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim Gangs Take Over U.K. Prison Block, Instate Sharia Law
« on: April 13, 2016, 03:55:24 pm »
Muslim Gangs Take Over U.K. Prison Block, Instate Sharia Law
April 11, 2016 | Joshua Krause | The Daily Sheeple | 3,084 views

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/muslim-gangs-take-over-u-k-prison-block-instate-sharia-law_042016

On Monday the former Chair of Britain’s Equality and Human Rights Commission made a surprising admission. Trevor Phillips, the man who first popularized the term “Islamophobia,” confessed that he “got almost everything wrong” about Muslim immigrants in Britain. They aren’t assimilating at all, and are in fact creating “nations within nations.”

But these migrants aren’t just carving out their own cultural enclaves in suburban and urban parts of the UK. They’re also forming their own nations within the prison system. Muslim extremists have taken over an entire block of Gartree Prison in Leicestershire. They have effectively turned it into a no-go zone for other prisoners, who are terrified of being housed in the unit, and for very good reasons.

Non-Muslim prisoners who are sent to the block are threatened with violence if they don’t convert. They’ve even been banned from showering naked or putting up lurid posters of women on their cell walls. That’s because the Muslim gangs in this block rule their turf with Sharia law, which they use to regulate other prisoners and sort out disagreements.

As one source put it, “In effect, they are setting up their own prison within a prison.” A spokesman for the prison has asserted that there is no evidence of these claims, which were made after leaders of the Prison Officers Association toured the facility. However, he added that “we are not complacent about the possible risks that Islamist extremism poses to our prisons. That is why the Secretary of State commissioned an urgent review of how the prison system deals with this issue.”
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 03:56:16 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Muslim Gangs Take Over U.K. Prison Block, Instate Sharia Law
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 11:53:28 pm »
Time for the guards to go into that cell block with guns a-blazin'...!

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 12:45:52 pm »
Time for the guards to go into that cell block with guns a-blazin'...!

Maybe if the guards walked though with pigs on a leash and told them they will be their new cellmates if they don't knock off the crap they would get compliance. :poohappen:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 12:59:12 pm »
This is terrible.  I can't help but think though that the scenario over in Britain, may be a little different had the people not given up their right to bear arms.  This should be a very good warning to America of what could happen if we give up our 2nd amendment rights and if we continue to allow Muslim migration (refugees) into this country.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 01:16:21 pm »
This is terrible.  I can't help but think though that the scenario over in Britain, may be a little different had the people not given up their right to bear arms.  This should be a very good warning to America of what could happen if we give up our 2nd amendment rights and if we continue to allow Muslim migration (refugees) into this country.

Though people are supposed to learn from history's mistakes, the older I get the more it looks like they don't.  In particular, politicians seem to lack this quality. 10631
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 01:17:15 pm by rangerrebew »