Author Topic: ABC Only Network to Report Delegates Allegedly Receiving Death Threats from Trump Supporters  (Read 1029 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

While this isn't a Fields thread. I saw something this evening that I had not seen before........
All the footage,
With SS agents moving her away from Trump, telling her to leave the area. Then she walks around somehow catches up to Trump and does indeed grab him, after she was told to clear the area!!!

The secret service moved her before Cory allegedly moved her :nometalk: :nometalk:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

You sure cracked the case.
So you admit it.  It is too late to come clean now.  I'm afraid you will have to write "I will not post under two aliases" one hundred times in the members forum and send me some candy.

Offline R4 TrumPence

Please, there is no question that Corey grabbed her arm. It impossible not to see that on the video. And it was not a big deal until the Trump team decided to make it a big deal and smear Fields. The twisting and contortions being done to make her look wrong or even dangerous is laughable. She was a reporter and was trying to question Trump who her organization faithfully supported. The incident happened with Corey and team Trump went into attack and destroy mode.

Should she sue over the incident. Of course not. Should she sue over the character assassination that happened later? Maybe.
I have to disagree.  I watched the whole thing, that had not been shown before.
She had already been warned but did not take heed, and the only thing close to grabbing was him possibly moving her out of the way, just as SS had done secs earlier.
Also on the initial tweet by Fields, Cory was told abt it. He did not know her and did not even remember anything like that happening with anyone.
She waited a few days before tweeting it!
So he was not lying, he didn't know her.
When Trump security showed the tape it was totally inconclusive, other than it does show her disobeying SS and going around them and grabbing Trump..
These are the facts. The full tape was cut and dry.
 :shrug:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

A-Lert

You paid posters are a a hoot!! :silly:  Here is my post:

I can both read and comprehend what I read which seems to be lacking in some. Police reports are filled out by Police Officers using standardized forms which need to have
all areas filled in included weapons used. As there was no weapon in the sense of a gun, knife, bat etc, the weapon would be strictly physical hence the listing of hands, feet, fist, teeth.
I hope I made it easier for you to understand.

You stated "Did Corey bite her, as she stated in her ridiculous police report?" You will never be able to find where she states that because it doesn't exist.  By the way, that does not make you a serial liar, just plain wrong.

Your response does not address what I posted, which is talking about the ridiculous claim by AnybodyButaTrump that Fields claimed Corey bit her. Which is absurd and false. You will not find any news flashes that Fields claimed Corey bit her. :thud:

Now, A-Lert to respond to your post. I do not support Fields. I know very little about her life. :shrug:  I do draw conclusions of the incident with Corey, by reading the statements of the individuals including Corey stating that he didn't know Fields and never touched her and by watching the video released by the police that obvious to all shows him grabbing Fields. It wasn't a big deal and wasn't worthy of having charges brought. It was worthy of an apology. But that changed after the denial and then the attempt to take down Fields by Corey, Trump and their cult followers.

A-lert, earlier in the thread you posted this  That you support and defend a serial liar, false accuser and hoaxer doesn't say much for your character.

You obviously know nothing about my character and you appear only capable of insults when you cannot back up your posts.

Paid poster?  :silly: Making false allegations just like Ms. Fields. I backed up my post with links to Field's prior false allegations and lies. Making false allegations doesn't say much for your character, does it?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 04:32:24 am by A-Lert »