Author Topic: Chris Matthews to Sanders Campaign Manager: "You Know My Erogenous Zone; You're Hitting It"  (Read 457 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/04/12/chris_matthews_to_sanders_campaign_manager_you_know_my_erogenous_zone_youre_hitting_it.html

Transcript:

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Can Hillary ever get her soul back? The deal she made with the devil, you said it. If she made a deal with the devil, she won't be able to undo that deal.

JEFF WEAVER: They'll come knocking the day after the election if she's elected president. No doubt about that.

MATTHEWS: What's that? "They?" How many devils are there?

WEAVER: Quite few of them. Wall Street, the pharmaceutical industry, the fossil fuel industry, and on and on it goes.

MATHEWS: You stick to your claim that Hillary Clinton sold her soul to the devil?

WEAVER: No, I didn't -- look, she's taking a lot of money from people, who will come knocking on the door after the election looking for --

MATTHEWS: The devil. The devil. She's dealing with evil. I understand what you're saying. I think it is a pretty condemnatory comment...

Hillary Clinton's had experience on paper. What do you mean?

Well, look, she's been Secretary of State, she was a Senator, she was first lady of the United States, and of Arkansas. She has an incredibly impressive resume, no doubt about it.

MATTHEWS: But?

WEAVER: But when you go beyond it, and you look at her support of things like the Iraq War, her support for disastrous trade deals, her support for DOMA, her efforts during the 2008 race to keep the governor of New York from giving drivers licenses to undocumented workers. When you look at these things over and over again, there's more there than just the resume.

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Well, there is an amazing number of things I have to agree with you and your candidate on, as you know. You know my erogenous zone, you're hitting it. The problem is this --

WEAVER: That's condemnatory.

MATTHEWS: No, it isn't. Don't be sarcastic.

:2barf: :2barf: :2barf: :2barf: :2barf: :2barf: :2barf: :2barf: :2barf: :2barf: :2barf:

Bill Cipher

That's just gross. 

Wingnut

I guess we should come to expect this from Mr. "I felt a thrill running up my leg" Matthews

Offline Millee

See ya, breakfast!  :3: