Author Topic: New Jersey Judge Rules Cruz IS Eligible to Run for President  (Read 308 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
New Jersey Judge Rules Cruz IS Eligible to Run for President
« on: April 12, 2016, 11:28:02 pm »
Yet another judge rules in favor of Cruz.

New Jersey Judge Rules Ted Cruz Eligible To Run For President

A judge in New Jersey has ruled that Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is indeed a natural-born citizen and is therefore eligible to be on the New Jersey ballot. Cruz, who was born in Calgary while his father was working there, is an American citizen via his mother's American citizenship.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/04/12/new-jersey-judge-rules-ted-cruz-eligible-to-run-for-president-n2147656
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

A-Lert

Re: New Jersey Judge Rules Cruz IS Eligible to Run for President
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 11:41:52 pm »
http://time.com/2854513/ted-cruz-canadian-citizenship/

Ted Cruz Renounces Newly Discovered Canadian Citizenship

Cruz intended to give up his Canadian citizenship, which was not a secret, after The Dallas Morning News first brought it to his attention — to the surprise of him and his family — last August.

Hard to believe an astute Ivy League graduate and lawyer didn't realize being born in Canada automatically made him a Canadian citizen.