Author Topic: Shocker. Ted Cruz Lies Again…Chuck Norris Did NOT Endorse Him and Won’t  (Read 15146 times)

A-Lert

You are welcome to try and explain to me what Ted Cruz did wrong here. Bear in mind that any misstatement on your part regarding the facts will only serve to bolster my point, so choose your explanation carefully.

I can explain it, but I can't make you understand.

Offline bolobaby

http://www.opensecrets.org/outsidespending/recips.php?cmte=C00575415&cycle=2016

Keep the Promise PAC

Supports: Ted Cruz (R)

Question: David Duke supports Donald Trump. Does that mean David Duke is part of, speaks for, or otherwise represents the Trump campaign?

Question: What are the laws regarding political campaigns and PACs coordinating?

Question: Do you have any real evidence of coordination? If you think you do, and your evidence is so damning, was hasn't the FEC stepped in?
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

A-Lert

The article is full of it. I linked above to the actual statement and it was not by the Cruz campaign but by the PAC's spokesperson.

The article is closer to the truth than St. Teddy or the anti-Trump assault.

Offline bolobaby

I can explain it, but I can't make you understand.

Ah - a standard dodge, meaning you have nothing. Understood.

Credibility = Credibility - 1
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline R4 TrumPence

All statements true and false said by Ted:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/ted-cruz/statements/?page=1

7 long pages :nometalk:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

A-Lert

Question: David Duke supports Donald Trump. Does that mean David Duke is part of, speaks for, or otherwise represents the Trump campaign?

Question: What are the laws regarding political campaigns and PACs coordinating?

Question: Do you have any real evidence of coordination? If you think you do, and your evidence is so damning, was hasn't the FEC stepped in?

You are free to believe whatever you like. 

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-disavows-david-duke-kkk/index.html

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

And Trump
8 long pages :nometalk: (almost all false by the way)

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 09:59:36 pm by AbaraXas »

A-Lert

Ah - a standard dodge, meaning you have nothing. Understood.

Credibility = Credibility - 1

Pants on Fire!

Ted Cruz "A couple of debates ago, (Donald Trump) said if you don’t support socialized health care, you’re heartless." 

Trump said no such thing

— PolitiFact National

Ted Cruz credibility.....Pants on fire!!!  :silly:

A-Lert

And Trump
8 long pages :nometalk: (almost all false by the way)

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Does that make lying Teddy any less of a liar?

Offline ABX

It means, if you are going to use that standard, then Cruz is a churchboy compared to Lyin'Trump. Cruz's 7 pages were mixed about 50/50 truth versus not. Trump is about 90%.

So sure, let's use politfact's standard then and hold Trump to it.

It is one of the reasons, I attest, that Trump is using the Alinsky tactic of labeling Cruz 'lyin'Ted'. Cruz has a reputation as being an honest broker, Trump has a long reputation of being a BS artist and even brags about it in the Art of the Deal.

So, in Alinsky fashion, you take you opponents strength and make it a weakness- thus 'lyin'Ted' and you take your own weakness and project it on your opponent.

Offline R4 TrumPence

That is exactly what I was going to say! :patriot:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

A-Lert

It means, if you are going to use that standard, then Cruz is a churchboy compared to Lyin'Trump. Cruz's 7 pages were mixed about 50/50 truth versus not. Trump is about 90%.

So sure, let's use politfact's standard then and hold Trump to it.

It is one of the reasons, I attest, that Trump is using the Alinsky tactic of labeling Cruz 'lyin'Ted'. Cruz has a reputation as being an honest broker, Trump has a long reputation of being a BS artist and even brags about it in the Art of the Deal.

So, in Alinsky fashion, you take you opponents strength and make it a weakness- thus 'lyin'Ted' and you take your own weakness and project it on your opponent.

A liar is a liar is a liar. Cruz is no better than any other politician when it comes to telling the truth. Plus he carries the stigma of being a lawyer, like Hillary, Obama and Clinton .

Offline ABX

A liar is a liar is a liar. Cruz is no better than any other politician when it comes to telling the truth. Plus he carries the stigma of being a lawyer, like Hillary, Obama and Clinton .

Then Trump is worse. At that, according to that same website, he is more of a liar than Barack Obama--
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/

....and Hillary Clinton...
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/

So do you really want to use that as a standard? If so, we should be glad to hold Trump to that standard. 

Oh yea, and I misspoke earlier. Trump wasn't 90% liar- according to that, he is 95% mostly false to 'pants on fire'.

So if you use that as your standard bearer, there is only a 5% chance what he is telling you is the truth.

(versus Cruz which scored about 50%).

A-Lert

Lying Teddy is a politician and a lawyer, just like Obama and Clinton.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Yeah, well, politicans have records on which we can judge how they act.

Trump has only his mouth.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline ABX

And Lyin'Don is a Cronyist just like George Soros.

Bill Cipher

The lies out of STrumps mouth are too numerous to count.  But why don't we start with the lies about Michelle Fields.  Seems to me that lying to cover up criminal conduct by your campaign manager is just a wee bit worse than whatever Cruz is alleged to have said.

But then again, STrump supporters never let facts get in the way of their worshipping STrump.

A-Lert

Yeah, well, politicans have records on which we can judge how they act.

Trump has only his mouth.

Trump has a record of business success. You are free to continue to downplay it if you choose. I'll continue to point out that St. Teddy isn't as saintly as he wants everyone to believe.

Offline Frank Cannon

A bit on the "Journalist" who wrote this hard news article.....

Author: Steven H AhleI have been the editor and writer for Red Statements and The PC Graveyard. Won the 2014 FJN Journalist of the Year Award. Author of six fiction books available on Amazon.com "I am a troll bridge. You can cross me but you will pay the price".  I am retired and operate a blog website dedicated to conservative values.

BTW, I can't find anything called the FJN Award.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 10:48:45 pm by Frank Cannon »

Bill Cipher

Thanks for the leavening of truth.  Don't expect the STrumpets to accept it though. 

A-Lert

The lies out of STrumps mouth are too numerous to count.  But why don't we start with the lies about Michelle Fields.  Seems to me that lying to cover up criminal conduct by your campaign manager is just a wee bit worse than whatever Cruz is alleged to have said.

But then again, STrump supporters never let facts get in the way of their worshipping STrump.

This is a thread about lyin' Teddy Cruz. If you want to start with lyin'   Michelle Fields, you can start with this;

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/04/01/hoaxer-michelle-fields-falsely-accused-3-men-of-crimes/

Offline Frank Cannon

Thanks for the leavening of truth.  Don't expect the STrumpets to accept it though.

Another fun fact about this Journalist, he was the first person in America to purchase a Flowbee in 1988. He as used it to style his hair ever since.

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

BTW, I can't find anything called the FJN Award.

I am retired and operate a blog website dedicated to conservative values.

Well shame on him!  :silly:

A-Lert

Another fun fact about this Journalist, he was the first person in America to purchase a Flowbee in 1988. He as used it to style his hair ever since.

Well Frank, you seem a little short in the hair department and long in the weight department. Do you still drive the Lincoln or the Bronco?