Author Topic: Surprise! Man Behind the “Literally Hitler” Anti-Trump Ad Is Attorney for Ted Cruz  (Read 1742 times)

Offline bolobaby

Wait... you mean someone who thinks Trump is a lot like Hitler has decided NOT to support Trump and support the only other viable conservative candidate in the race???

Hmmm. I smell conspiracy.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Weird headline.  I thought it meant he was "an attorney for Cruz", but it turns out it just means he supports Cruz and is a lawyer.  Wait - so where is the "story"?

Offline Frank Cannon

Weird headline.  I thought it meant he was "an attorney for Cruz", but it turns out it just means he supports Cruz and is a lawyer.  Wait - so where is the "story"?

Come on. Lawyers are evil and Cruz is evil. That's all that matters. Get with the program.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Get with the program.

Or as the Tsar would say, get with the pogram.  :laugh:

Online mountaineer

Or as the Tsar would say, get with the pogram.  :laugh:
Good one!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

HonestJohn

It obviously meant something to the Trump side.  I wish they'd explain how this matters.