Author Topic: ‘Saturday Night Live’ jabs Clinton over recent losses  (Read 293 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Saturday Night Live’ jabs Clinton over recent losses
« on: April 10, 2016, 01:28:21 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/275760-saturday-night-live-jabs-clinton-over-recent-losses

April 10, 2016, 07:18 am
‘Saturday Night Live’ jabs Clinton over recent losses

By Kyle Balluck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwQkBfBs958

“Saturday Night Live” in its latest show poked fun at Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton over her string of recent losses.

“It’s true, I have not been winning as of late. In fact, I have not won a state in almost three weeks,” cast member Kate McKinnon, as Clinton, said in the show’s opening.

“Clinton” said she wasn’t “rattled,” adding that losing seven contests is “fantastic” because it “humanizes” her.

“I’m the underdog.”

McKinnon as Clinton said she is setting her sights on the New York primary.

“God, I love being back in the ‘Fat Apple,’ my home state, except for Illinois and Arkansas,” she said.

“Later tonight, I’m going to take in that hot, new Broadway show that has NYC abuzz: ‘Chicago.’ ”

The show also spoofed Clinton’s difficulties in getting through a New York subway turnstile last week.

“So see New Yorkers, I’m just like all of you,” McKinnon’s Clinton said. “I never sleep, I’m in a hurry to get to work. And when I’m running, I really hate it when a slow, old Jew gets in my way.”

She urged her supporters to vote for her on April 19 and told young people, who’ve backed Democratic rival Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in large numbers, “Voting is for nerds. I mean, ‘Who cares?’ Just sleep in.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34