Author Topic: BREAKING: Mark Levin just announced he is officially #NEVERTRUMP!  (Read 977 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

http://therightscoop.com/breaking-mark-levin-just-announced-he-is-officially-nevertrump/
Mark Levin just announced on his radio show that he is now officially #NeverTrump. This just after he hammered #NeverTrumpers the other day.

He explains below:

AUDIO AT LINK

Levin attributed his #NeverTrump conversion to the sleazy tactics of Trump thug Roger Stone, who he says put out an obscure article claiming he was bought and paid for by the Establishment, simply because the Senate Conservative Fund bought copies of his books to promote membership a couple of years ago.

But Levin said he wasn’t involved in it, nor did he have any control over it.

Levin says what this is really about is his support for Ted Cruz. And because of these smear tactics, Levin has decided to become #NeverTrump.

He adds that if Trump’s henchmen piss him off again, he will then encourage all his listeners to become #NeverTrump.

Better late than never Mark, but look at the damage you've helped cause.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 03:14:23 am by Once-Ler »

Bill Cipher

Re: BREAKING: Mark Levin just announced he is officially #NEVERTRUMP!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 03:19:26 am »
Shouldn't STrump be gaining the support of public figures, not losing it, if he's the inevitable winner?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 03:24:03 am »
Somebody put a muzzle on Trump since Tuesday.  Must be Manafort.

Except on Twitter. He's retweeting posts that  say "millions" will leave the GOP if Trump is denied the nomination. 

On a Saturday night, I can just picture Trump padding around his penthouse suite, his iPhone in his hand with his wrinkled butt hanging out, bitching to Melania that he should be the nominee. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 05:11:29 am »

Except on Twitter. He's retweeting posts that  say "millions" will leave the GOP if Trump is denied the nomination. 

On a Saturday night, I can just picture Trump padding around his penthouse suite, his iPhone in his hand with his wrinkled butt hanging out, bitching to Melania that he should be the nominee.

I think he is out getting a massage and a new oompa loompa spray on.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 05:12:38 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 05:46:51 am »

Trump should have hired a "Manafort type" before Christmas.   

Now, we have rumblings of territorial strife between Lewandowski and Manafort in that dismal regime.

Manafort better take care, Corey has a temper.   At least with women.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2016, 07:05:54 am »
More courageous than Rush, who is a gutless coward.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2016, 07:11:29 am »
At some point in everyone's life they wise up and figure out that Trump is a totalitarian in the making. Unfortunately the Trump voters won't figure that out until he is voted in.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2016, 11:28:41 am »
At some point in everyone's life they wise up and figure out that Trump is a totalitarian in the making. Unfortunately the Trump voters won't figure that out until he is voted in.

Have faith; Trump will NOT be our nominee.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2016, 12:57:22 pm »
Oh, goodie.  Levin wants to help the Democrats win the White House--again.

Well, at least his mission is clear this time.