Author Topic: This Actor Just Called Hillary Clinton A ‘Bitter Old Grandma’  (Read 350 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/07/this-actor-just-called-hillary-clinton-a-bitter-old-grandma/

During an interview with the Daily Beast, the 56-year-old actor — who has appeared on everything from “The Andy Griffith Show“ to “Austin Powers” — said the Democratic front-runner couldn’t change people’s perception of her, no matter how hard she tried.

“When they look at her I believe what they’re going to see is a photograph of a bitter old grandma,” Howard said. “Eight years ago I don’t believe that would have been the narrative. But I don’t think she can help it. I don’t think she can put on enough makeup to change people’s perception of her.”

“Eight years ago she was the presumed Democratic nominee, and a fellow came along and, as they say in baseball, he boat-raced her,” he continued.

“She was winning! And all of a sudden she got left in his wake. She’s only gotten older, and the sadness of looks being a part of it… I’m not sure America’s going to elect a bitter old grandmother.”

In January, Howard endorsed Ted Cruz for president because he thinks the Republican candidate values liberty and the Constitution.

“I would like to see the country turn towards a conservative direction, under conservative leadership,” Howard said. “I don’t necessarily agree with everything Ted stands for, but I think that’s the direction.”

He added that he went to the Iowa caucuses to support Cruz.

“I went more as a boost for the campaign,” he said. “The volunteers all wanted selfies.”

“I went and did the phones for a few minutes, and I actually got a guy on the phone — which, if you’ve done phone work, which I have with no cameras around, it’s answering machine after answering machine. Finally when you get a guy on the phone — and he said he was a Ted Cruz supporter — it was like catching a foul ball in the stands!”

Offline musiclady

Re: This Actor Just Called Hillary Clinton A ‘Bitter Old Grandma’
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 02:12:25 pm »
Good for Clint!  It takes courage to be a conservative in Hollywood.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline R4 TrumPence

Re: This Actor Just Called Hillary Clinton A ‘Bitter Old Grandma’
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 02:27:42 pm »
Polar opposite from his liberal brother!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02