Author Topic: As Muslims Loudly Praise Allah, A Surprise From The Heavens ‘Answers’ The Call…  (Read 398 times)

rangerrebew

As Muslims Loudly Praise Allah, A Surprise From The Heavens ‘Answers’ The Call…
Chandra MedinaMonday, April 4, 2016

http://patriotupdate.com/muslims-loudly-praise-allah-surprise-heavens-answers-call/

It was a normal Friday until it went terribly wrong for a group of Muslims at an Arizona mosque. They were about to hold one of their loud chanting sessions to Allah, and what happened next STUNG.

As it turns out, bees were in the process of making a nice home under the eaves of the mosque’s roof.

Making matters worse, the bees living in the mosque were actually “Africanized” bees, which unofficially hold the nickname of “killer bees.” Furthermore, the bees had made their home right next to the establishment’s speakers. Once the Muslims inside fired up those speakers, it unleashed a swarm of 20,000 bees down upon them!

According to Joseph Mikesell of Truly Nolen Pest Control, “It’s always a bad situation when you’re talking about Africanized bees, because once one bee creates a pheromone which sends off the other bees to attack.”

As people came frantically running out, over 20 people were stung “multiple times” and a 24-year-old man was even hospitalized in the end.

Local firefighters and EMTs were called to the scene of the problem, which would eventually leave the place of worship completely trashed.

First responders reportedly used a foam to soak down the entire area – inside the mosque included – leaving everything dripping wet with chemicals.

Wow! If that’s not a sign, I don’t know what is! They were looking for heaven and instead invoked hell!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 09:33:43 pm by rangerrebew »

Wingnut

Unlike Obama, Bee's do not find the muslim call to prayer the most beautiful sound.

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
Americanized African Bees 20 Muslims 0
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

A-Lert

Muslims pray 5 times a day. I wonder if they pray for world peace?

Offline Rodrigo

God said he would drive the Canaanites out with hornets
He used African bees in Arizona!  Fitting.