Author Topic: WATCH: In 1995 Obama Talked About ‘RIBS & P*SSY’ (You MUST Watch This!)  (Read 1456 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: In 1995 Obama Talked About ‘RIBS & P*SSY’ (You MUST Watch This!)

Here is a young Barack Obama reading something that will make your grandmother blush. Could you imagine if Obama did this today? Well, he is actually reading this excerpt from his very own book, Dreams of my Father. Check it out…

http://clashdaily.com/2016/04/watch-in-1995-obama-talked-about-ribs-pssy-you-must-watch-this/
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 12:36:13 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline mountaineer

I couldn't bring myself to click on the link, but I suspect it's fair to say Barry Oh has had ribs at some point in his life.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

I couldn't bring myself to click on the link, but I suspect it's fair to say Barry Oh has had ribs at some point in his life.  :pondering:

Hillary, on the other hand, has not.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor

No, but you can bet Hillary has had that other thing he talks about.

rangerrebew

Huma-ite that be? :silly:

Offline andy58-in-nh

Do we need to go down the list?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Might have been useful in 2008 or so. Not so much now...

Wingnut

I love this place! :beer: