Author Topic: Wisconsin Loser Donald Trump Issues Loser Statement On Losing  (Read 2014 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/04/05/wisconsin-loser-donald-trump-issues-loser-statement-losing/

Here is the magic, you guys. Trump’s statement on his big loss in Wisconsin.

Donald J. Trump withstood the onslaught of the establishment yet again. Lyin’ Ted Cruz had the Governor of Wisconsin, many conservative talk radio show hosts, and the entire party apparatus behind him. Not only was he propelled by the anti-Trump Super PAC’s spending countless millions of dollars on false advertising against Mr. Trump, but he was coordinating `with his own Super PAC’s (which is illegal) who totally control him. Ted Cruz is worse than a puppet— he is a Trojan horse, being used by the party bosses attempting to steal the nomination from Mr. Trump. We have total confidence that Mr. Trump will go on to win in New York, where he holds a substantial lead in all the polls, and beyond. Mr. Trump is the only candidate who can secure the delegates needed to win the Republican nomination and ultimately defeat Hillary Clinton, or whomever is the Democratic nominee, in order to Make America Great Again.
So his argument is that this is bs because all of the institutions of conservative and Republican thought that could possibly be against him were, in fact, against him, and none were for him. No talk radio, nobody from the party he claims to want to “unify”, not the voters in the state, not donors, not the very popular Governor or his Lt. Gov., supported Trump. That’s the “only” reason he lost.

Hey Trump, that’s what you call losing. This is what that word means. It means not winning because nobody supported you. Don’t they teach vocabulary at Trump university?

Also, yes, he flat out accused Cruz of illegal activity. No evidence is needed, as we’ve seen countless times from the Trump campaign. Donald is a believer in the big lie and uses the principle relentlessly. It seems to fool plenty enough people most of the time, although not, apparently, in Wisconsin.

Trump is classy you guys. Except when he’s not. Which is all the time. But if you think he’s a sore loser, go check out the special group of rabid, frothy-mouthed lunatic fringe fans he has on Twitter. Not the normals. The special ones. It’s a spectacle.

Donald Trump. Presidential and sh*t.

Wow.  What a classy concession speech.

"We will have so much winning if I get elected that you may get bored with the winning." - Trump
Wisconsin is already bored with you Mr. Trump
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 07:33:20 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Wisconsin Loser Donald Trump Issues Loser Statement On Losing
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 01:25:09 pm »
Donald Trump is, and always has been, all about nothing but himself!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 01:37:45 pm »
Nice to see you Bigun!
 :patriot:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Bill Cipher

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 01:44:05 pm »
God bless the wonderful folks of Wisconsin. 

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2016, 01:44:12 pm »
At first, I thought that had to be an Internet "slander" to create more division. I guess not.

It's his.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 01:45:14 pm by Lando Lincoln »
John Steinbeck

Bill Cipher

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2016, 01:45:15 pm »
http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/04/05/wisconsin-loser-donald-trump-issues-loser-statement-losing/
So his argument is that this is bs because all of the institutions of conservative and Republican thought that could possibly be against him were, in fact, against him, and none were for him. No talk radio, nobody from the party he claims to want to “unify”, not the voters in the state, not donors, not the very popular Governor or his Lt. Gov., supported Trump. That’s the “only” reason he lost.

Hey Trump, that’s what you call losing. This is what that word means. It means not winning because nobody supported you. Don’t they teach vocabulary at Trump university?

Also, yes, he flat out accused Cruz of illegal activity. No evidence is needed, as we’ve seen countless times from the Trump campaign. Donald is a believer in the big lie and uses the principle relentlessly. It seems to fool plenty enough people most of the time, although not, apparently, in Wisconsin.

Trump is classy you guys. Except when he’s not. Which is all the time. But if you think he’s a sore loser, go check out the special group of rabid, frothy-mouthed lunatic fringe fans he has on Twitter. Not the normals. The special ones. It’s a spectacle.

Donald Trump. Presidential and sh*t.

Wow.  What a classy concession speech.

"We will have so much winning if I get elected that you may get bored with the winning." - Trump
Wisconsin is already bored with you Mr. Trump

Last night I thought that statement was a spoof from someone, but apparently it's legitimate.  What a clown; what an orange baboon. 

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2016, 01:59:24 pm »
Last night I thought that statement was a spoof from someone, but apparently it's legitimate.  What a clown; what an orange baboon.

A certain other site that is very pro-Trump was pulling every mention of this accusing it of being fake it was so bad...

...guess not...

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2016, 02:13:04 pm »
God bless the wonderful folks of Wisconsin.

Bill, I am so proud of my home state of Wisconsin. They are so battle hardened there politically and we should not soon forget that the idiological face-off continues in the Badger State. To the Right in Wisconsin, Scott Walker is their General, their unyielding stone wall. While he has the charisma of an eggplant, his fearless holding of the line has held it all together. Trump impugning Walker was more than many could abide.

John Steinbeck

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2016, 02:37:04 pm »
Donald Trump is, and always has been, all about nothing but himself!

:beer:  Exactly.  It is laughable that his supporters think that he's running because he's so patriotic and is going to make America great again.  Trump only wants the power of the presidency to expand his empire and his wallet; after all that's the liberal way!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2016, 02:39:31 pm »
Trump is going on Freeper-grade levels of idiocy with that statement, can't wait until he starts posting pictures of kittens shooting lightning at "Lyin' Ted".

No really, it's the worst statement I"ve ever read from a campaign.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2016, 02:47:52 pm »
Why aren't any of the Trump supporters posting replies on this thread defending Trump's classless concession statement?  I'd be interested to hear the rationale for it.  Is this the kind of thing you expect from the man who would be President of the United States?

This statement was obviously issued by Trump himself, and I am betting his campaign people pleaded with him not to do it.  It has all the earmarks of one of his childish "tweets."  Honestly, it's time he got off the stage.  His act is growing very, very thin.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2016, 03:03:17 pm »
Bill, I am so proud of my home state of Wisconsin. They are so battle hardened there politically and we should not soon forget that the idiological face-off continues in the Badger State. To the Right in Wisconsin, Scott Walker is their General, their unyielding stone wall. While he has the charisma of an eggplant, his fearless holding of the line has held it all together. Trump impugning Walker was more than many could abide.
Walker and Perry were among my top picks at the start. Too bad they didn't work out.

Trump's instinct was clearly off-base, being disrespectful to Walker.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2016, 03:13:36 pm »
Follow up statement on the loss last night from Donald Trump....

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2016, 12:15:46 am »
Walker and Perry were among my top picks at the start. Too bad they didn't work out.

Hope you are well, t_s.
John Steinbeck

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2016, 12:52:56 am »

One reason I broke with Trump, didn't like how he acted to people I admired like Walker.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2016, 12:59:26 am »
Follow up statement on the loss last night from Donald Trump....

:bigsilly:  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2016, 01:03:04 am »
One reason I broke with Trump, didn't like how he acted to people I admired like Walker.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2016, 03:51:06 am »
Why aren't any of the Trump supporters posting replies on this thread defending Trump's classless concession statement?  I'd be interested to hear the rationale for it.  Is this the kind of thing you expect from the man who would be President of the United States?

This statement was obviously issued by Trump himself, and I am betting his campaign people pleaded with him not to do it.  It has all the earmarks of one of his childish "tweets."  Honestly, it's time he got off the stage.  His act is growing very, very thin.

Indeed.  The crickets are quite loud over here on this thread.