Author Topic: Poll: Trump voters overwhelmingly feel under attack  (Read 5247 times)

Bill Cipher

Re: Poll: Trump voters overwhelmingly feel under attack
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2016, 08:23:25 pm »
Both of you?  UNREAL. A-lert is the innocent one here.
 Look at that @mystery-ak @Mod1  . He is able to continue his cr5p and slap you in the face. That is some respect for this site. Yet all respect on this site is long fn gone. I tried to come in today read posts. Yet once again the site is like wading thru a sewer.

Do you deny that saying blacks have an IQ of 85 is racist?  Do you deny that saying all blacks have a low intellect is racist?

Those are statements this member has made.  I have linked to them.  They are facts. They are not conjecture, or speculation, or opinion, or personal attacks.  They are facts.  Will you deny facts?

Offline flowers

« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2016, 08:36:00 pm »
Do you deny that saying blacks have an IQ of 85 is racist?  Do you deny that saying all blacks have a low intellect is racist?

Those are statements this member has made.  I have linked to them.  They are facts. They are not conjecture, or speculation, or opinion, or personal attacks.  They are facts.  Will you deny facts?
Pffft.  Some of the younger black population is raised to be stupid by the left. They have been raised that way for decades.  That is a fact. One of the Communist goals. Nothing racist about the truth........The left cannot stand the truth it destroys them.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2016, 08:42:33 pm »
Pffft.  Some of the younger black population is raised to be stupid by the left. They have been raised that way for decades.  That is a fact. One of the Communist goals. Nothing racist about the truth........The left cannot stand the truth it destroys them.

That is really scary.  You're not only going to condone racism, you're going to pretend it's something it's not. 

Tell me, do you think Dr. Thomas Sowell, Ph.D. is a smart guy who knows what he's talking about?  Guess what, he's black.  Pretty much blows a hole in the whole "blacks are stupid" meme. 

What about Dr. Ben Carson?  Takes a lot of smarts to become a good medical doctor.  He's black too. 

Should I go on?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 08:43:45 pm by Bill Cipher »

A-Lert

« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2016, 08:45:58 pm »
That is really scary.  You're not only going to condone racism, you're going to pretend it's something it's not. 

Tell me, do you think Dr. Thomas Sowell, Ph.D. is a smart guy who knows what he's talking about?  Guess what, he's black.  Pretty much blows a hole in the whole "blacks are stupid" meme. 

What about Dr. Ben Carson?  Takes a lot of smarts to become a good medical doctor.  He's black too. 

Should I go on?

Carson was ridiculed here mercilessly by the anti-Trumps. So you all are racists.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 08:46:48 pm by A-Lert »

Bill Cipher

« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2016, 08:48:27 pm »
Carson was ridiculed here mercilessly by the anti-Trumps. So you all are racists.

Nope.  He was ridiculed for selling out so quickly and easily to the orange jackass.  He was never ridiculed for being black.  Only truth_seeker has made blanket statements that would call Carson stupid because he's black, and now Flowers has doubled down on those statements. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2016, 08:51:15 pm »
Nope.  He was ridiculed for selling out so quickly and easily to the orange jackass.  He was never ridiculed for being black.  Only truth_seeker has made blanket statements that would call Carson stupid because he's black, and now Flowers has doubled down on those statements.

He was also the only debater worse than Rump.

Offline flowers

« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2016, 09:01:04 pm »

Should I go on?
SOME is the key word in my comment. NEVER  did I say all.

A-Lert

« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2016, 09:03:04 pm »

The very fact that he is black is why he was ridiculed. Sessions wasn't ridiculed like Carson when he endorsed Trump. Even Christie was ridiculed with remarks pertaining to his weight. Your "orange jackass and orange baboon" references reflect on your lack of intellect.

Offline Relic

« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2016, 09:03:30 pm »

I looked at some of the information about the bell curve, and you're mischaracterizing what ts said.

You can debate the information, and refute it, if you like, but to issue a summary that says: "TS is a racist because he said all blacks are stupid" is a lie.

What The Bell Curve states is that there are differences in intellect that are race related. The AVERAGE IQ of Asians is greater than whites. The AVERAGE IQ of whites is greater than blacks.

In a bell curve there is an equal distribution above and below the mean.

There can be, and are, brilliant black people. There can be, and are stupid white people.

You can reject the information, saying that even if it's true, the implications do more harm than good. I can respect that.
But to mischaracterize is not useful.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2016, 09:07:23 pm »
SOME is the key word in my comment. NEVER  did I say all.

Truth_seeker did say all and you are defending his statements as being true.  You don't get to cherry pick.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2016, 09:14:42 pm »
I looked at some of the information about the bell curve, and you're mischaracterizing what ts said.

You can debate the information, and refute it, if you like, but to issue a summary that says: "TS is a racist because he said all blacks are stupid" is a lie.

What The Bell Curve states is that there are differences in intellect that are race related. The AVERAGE IQ of Asians is greater than whites. The AVERAGE IQ of whites is greater than blacks.

In a bell curve there is an equal distribution above and below the mean.

There can be, and are, brilliant black people. There can be, and are stupid white people.

You can reject the information, saying that even if it's true, the implications do more harm than good. I can respect that.
But to mischaracterize is not useful.

I don't take issue with what the book says or doesn't say.  If you think it's been mischaracterized then you should take it up with truth_seeker because he has cited it as support for his blanket statements.

What I take issue with is truth_seeker's blanket statements.

Offline flowers

« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2016, 09:46:19 pm »
Truth_seeker did say all and you are defending his statements as being true.  You don't get to cherry pick.
Since this site has turned into let us attack anything Trump posters do I am not going to get into it with you on this. The truth is hard for you hear. Carry on!

Bill Cipher

« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2016, 09:55:18 pm »
Since this site has turned into let us attack anything Trump posters do I am not going to get into it with you on this. The truth is hard for you hear. Carry on!

Are you denying that truth_seeker said all blacks have a low intellect?  It's a very simple question, yes or no. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2016, 09:56:09 pm »
Are you denying that truth_seeker said all blacks have a low intellect?  It's a very simple question, yes or no.

Let it go...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2016, 11:13:30 pm »
Wow.  This thread blew up after I left.

Let me just point out to those who use the term "anti-Trump" people and toss out sweeping generalizations about an entire diverse group.

We are all individuals.  We do not roam in packs.  We say what we think as individuals.

This "See what they do?" crap is for the birds.  There is no evil "They" who are anti-Trump....  Only individuals who do what they do on their own.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 11:14:01 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2016, 04:14:29 am »

I don't take issue with what the book says or doesn't say.  If you think it's been mischaracterized then you should take it up with truth_seeker because he has cited it as support for his blanket statements.

What I take issue with is truth_seeker's blanket statements.

Show me the exact "blanket characterization." I have actually read and understand the book in question, which I doubt is true for you.

I have cited the book "The Bell Curve" which is a highly regarded academic effort. That is the major source for the oft cited 85 number.

I have cited Dept. of Justice Statistics, on violent crime rates.

Do you care to dispute what the book in question states, or what the Justice statistics say?

I gather that your version of "conservatism," is actually political correctness on steroids.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2016, 04:20:28 am »
Wow.  This thread blew up after I left.

Let me just point out to those who use the term "anti-Trump" people and toss out sweeping generalizations about an entire diverse group.

We are all individuals.  We do not roam in packs.  We say what we think as individuals.

This "See what they do?" crap is for the birds.  There is no evil "They" who are anti-Trump....  Only individuals who do what they do on their own.

It seems to me that it is scarcely noticed that Mr. Trump has about 1/3 support here in this forum, not unlike among the Republican electorate.  We are not marauding packs.  Some things are wearing very thin, but I am not seeking an eye to push my thumb into.
John Steinbeck

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2016, 04:35:00 am »
He reminds me of an orange version of Idi Amin President for Life without the nice epaulettes on his suit.
He reminds me of the radioactive contamination from a space probe returning from Venus in the 1968 movie Night of the Living Dead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2016, 04:36:53 am »
Isn't it funny how if you talk about the mentality that led people to support Hitler early on (the fear and anger), some assume that you're saying Trump is the same as Hitler.

The truth is that when people are very afraid (as some are now), they look for a strong man leader.  They look for someone who claims he can do everything on his own to fix the problems they see.

People are afraid and angry, Trump is promising to solve all their problems all by himself, and his supporters are shocked that so many people see the parallel with Germany after WWI.

It doesn't mean that anyone thinks Trump is going to gas people and eliminate inferior human beings (though his support of Planned Parenthood does just that, doesn't it?), it's that there is a direct parallel between the fear and helplessness of the Germans and their desire to have a strong man fix things, and what's going on with a (small) percentage of Americans right now.

I think that there are many similarities.  The thing that stands out to me is how he has fed on American fear.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2016, 05:21:47 am »
Like the avatar, t_s.
Coat of Arms for Saaremaa, the largest island off the coast of Estonia.

Although technically not Scandinavian, it is nonetheless associated with Nordic history.

But I snagged it for the nice appearance. Thanks for noticing.

OMG I will probably be criticized for "Nordic history."
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 05:36:00 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2016, 05:42:10 am »
Under attack?  That is the way Trump talks too.  Unfair, under attack.  Is there a biker available to help?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2016, 12:14:35 pm »
Coat of Arms for Saaremaa, the largest island off the coast of Estonia.

Although technically not Scandinavian, it is nonetheless associated with Nordic history.

But I snagged it for the nice appearance. Thanks for noticing.

OMG I will probably be criticized for "Nordic history."

I didn't know.  Also - no Nordic history criticism from me!
John Steinbeck