Author Topic: Donald Trump’s Hells Angels Want to Kick Protester Ass  (Read 5552 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Donald Trump’s Hells Angels Want to Kick Protester Ass
« on: April 05, 2016, 03:13:00 am »

Q&A at a recent Wisconsin rally. His new friends aren’t just fans and are now pledging to provide ad hoc security at for their new hero, using violence if necessary.

Bikers for Trump, a 20,000-strong grassroots collection of motorcycle-riding supporters, has eschewed violence—at least according to its de facto leader. But it has found that its own supporters are ready to cross that line—if by their own estimation they should deem it required.

“If that means us having to protect ourselves by taking someone else’s life, that’s what we’re going to have to do,” one biker said, in a video shared by Bikers for Trump, on beefing up security.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/02/bully-of-week-trump-s-hell-s-angels.html
___________________________________________________________________________________________
No surprise that Gang type bikers can relate to Trump.  He is a trash talker, disgusting and without respect for women.  Women are simply possessions in these gangs.  I guess if you want to be proud of being supported by the Hells Angels......  If you think the mafia is bad that is what bikers are too.  A biker mafia.  I think we all know that. 

Sure there are people that ride for pleasure.  Not to be a part of a biker gang.  Nothing like getting on a scooter and enjoying nature.  I enjoy that.  But when you talk biker gangs.  You are talking about all kinds of lawlessness, and yes they carry and aren't afraid to shoot.  Ever heard of Hells Angels Hitmen?

Knowing this culture I would have to wonder why someone would encourage this?  Stick to hired security Trump before something bad happens. 

Makes me think of anarchy.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 03:15:07 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Donald Trump’s Hells Angels Want to Kick Protester Ass
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 03:27:23 am »
Some more pics from the big big Bikers for Trump rally in Janesville WI this weekend......

Offline Chosen Daughter

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

A-Lert

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 04:08:34 am »

Q&A at a recent Wisconsin rally. His new friends aren’t just fans and are now pledging to provide ad hoc security at for their new hero, using violence if necessary.

Bikers for Trump, a 20,000-strong grassroots collection of motorcycle-riding supporters, has eschewed violence—at least according to its de facto leader. But it has found that its own supporters are ready to cross that line—if by their own estimation they should deem it required.

“If that means us having to protect ourselves by taking someone else’s life, that’s what we’re going to have to do,” one biker said, in a video shared by Bikers for Trump, on beefing up security.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/02/bully-of-week-trump-s-hell-s-angels.html
___________________________________________________________________________________________
No surprise that Gang type bikers can relate to Trump.  He is a trash talker, disgusting and without respect for women.  Women are simply possessions in these gangs.  I guess if you want to be proud of being supported by the Hells Angels......  If you think the mafia is bad that is what bikers are too.  A biker mafia.  I think we all know that. 

Sure there are people that ride for pleasure.  Not to be a part of a biker gang.  Nothing like getting on a scooter and enjoying nature.  I enjoy that.  But when you talk biker gangs.  You are talking about all kinds of lawlessness, and yes they carry and aren't afraid to shoot.  Ever heard of Hells Angels Hitmen?

Knowing this culture I would have to wonder why someone would encourage this?  Stick to hired security Trump before something bad happens. 

Makes me think of anarchy.

:yawn2:

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 04:46:38 am »

He has already had trouble with violence at his rallies.   With this many bikers coming to every Trump rally the odds are trouble.

9 Dead After Shootout Between Rival Biker Gangs In Central Texas

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/18/407536778/9-dead-after-shootout-between-rival-bike-gangs-in-central-texas

Not saying that all bikers are bad.   Just that biker gangs do engage in criminal activity and they do get violent sometimes.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 04:51:13 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 04:57:45 am »
[

Not saying that all bikers are bad.   Just that biker gangs do engage in criminal activity and they do get violent sometimes.

That's my problem with this whole concept. Bikers have a bad rep and they are the last thing you need for a sinking campaign to sway voters.

A-Lert

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2016, 05:07:27 am »

He has already had trouble with violence at his rallies.   

UPDATED: Thursday, March 31, 2016 --- 3:30 p.m.

JANESVILLE, Wis. --- A 15-year-old is facing disorderly conduct charges after she reportedly punched a man during a rally for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2016, 05:10:59 am »
That's my problem with this whole concept. Bikers have a bad rep and they are the last thing you need for a sinking campaign to sway voters.

There have been several shooting related to biker gangs this year.  I am also wondering if these rallies become like a Sturgis atmosphere will it drive other people away?  Honestly I can see that happening.  Who wants to go to a Trump rally where you can't be sure that it won't break out in rival gang violence?  It doesn't take much to set some people off.  Add alcohol or drugs and............

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2016, 05:12:15 am »
UPDATED: Thursday, March 31, 2016 --- 3:30 p.m.

JANESVILLE, Wis. --- A 15-year-old is facing disorderly conduct charges after she reportedly punched a man during a rally for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Yeah read it already.  She said she was groped.

A-Lert

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2016, 05:13:45 am »
Yeah read it already.  She said she was groped.

She lied.

Janesville Police Sgt. Aaron Ellis said the 15-year-old told police she punched a man after he sexually assaulted her. In a press conference Thursday, police said they have determined no sexual assault happened after reviewing videos and speaking with witnesses
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 05:15:18 am by A-Lert »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2016, 05:31:59 am »
Most bikers are good folks. I enjoy watching a group of veterans go by, with flags flying.

As a veteran myself, I respect them far, far more than panty-waist mamby pamby "establishment" types like we seem to have here in multitudes, waiting for Karl Rove to pick their candidate for them.

They can't be outside in the fresh air, when they sit here 24/7 pounding out 50-100 posts per day.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2016, 05:48:17 am »
Most bikers are good folks. I enjoy watching a group of veterans go by, with flags flying.

As a veteran myself, I respect them far, far more than panty-waist mamby pamby "establishment" types like we seem to have here in multitudes, waiting for Karl Rove to pick their candidate for them.

They can't be outside in the fresh air, when they sit here 24/7 pounding out 50-100 posts per day.

Some of these guys are also part of Rolling Thunder. These are not "Biker Gangs"!!!!!  I first understood the difference when Tom and I went to DC for the Vietnam Vets against Kerry rally.
These guys are Patriots that love this country! They are staunch defenders of the 1st amendment, and that is why they decided to go to Wisconsin, to protect our free speech! :patriot:

Also, if you read the rest of the article, you will see what the bikers really say...... :odrama:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2016, 05:57:17 am »

I do too.  I like the toy run also.  Good things.  Thank you for your service!  I understand there are many veterans that are bikers.  Still there is violence and criminal activity in biker gangs.  I ran with bikers as a young women.  I don't anymore.  They treat women like whores and sexual possession's that they own.  And you have to ask yourself if it is desirable to have bikers wearing their club colors at a political rally.  There are restaurants and bars that do not allow that because of the possibilities of rival gang violence.  Trump already has a violence issue.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2016, 05:57:48 am »

Another Internet Tough Guy poster huh? It was snowing here, did go out to clear the driveway, briefly.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2016, 06:02:42 am »
Some of these guys are also part of Rolling Thunder. These are not "Biker Gangs"!!!!!  I first understood the difference when Tom and I went to DC for the Vietnam Vets against Kerry rally.
These guys are Patriots that love this country! They are staunch defenders of the 1st amendment, and that is why they decided to go to Wisconsin, to protect our free speech! :patriot:

Also, if you read the rest of the article, you will see what the bikers really say...... :odrama:

That may be true for the anti Kerry group you met. We have no idea who the pro Trump people are. I find it remarkable the lack of pics and evidence of these so called Bikers for Trump. All I can find are small gatherings and some debunked pics from blogs when I google Bikers for Trump.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Bikers+for+Trump&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6xPWA6fbLAhUGFx4KHbawCiUQ_AUICCgC&biw=1280&bih=677

I think this whole biker story about this massive rally is a fraud.

A-Lert

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2016, 06:18:53 am »
You left out the part where the police said that the 15 year believed that she was groped (which is not the same as lying), but that it was just a crowded scene with people pushed up against each other. Also, they are still looking for the man who peppered sprayed her who could face battery charges according to police.

She ACCUSED! She lied and punched a 58 year old man. Violence instigated again by the anti-Trumps.

A-Lert

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2016, 06:40:39 am »
Duh! She did ACCUSE because she believed and still believes she was groped by the man.  :chairbang: Does not make her a lier,  :nono: which would imply intentional, but rather she might have been wrong.  :shrug:

Falsely accusing is lying. Actually it is worse. Of course you'll defend the despicable if it is anti-Trump.

HonestJohn

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2016, 11:00:46 am »
There have been several shooting related to biker gangs this year.  I am also wondering if these rallies become like a Sturgis atmosphere will it drive other people away?  Honestly I can see that happening.  Who wants to go to a Trump rally where you can't be sure that it won't break out in rival gang violence?  It doesn't take much to set some people off.  Add alcohol or drugs and............

Just add a protestor with a wifi speaker and a prerecorded message insulting the biker gang, coupled with a few recorded gunshots.

Instant pandemonium.