Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Would you support rescinding the voting rights of some citizens?

(1/11) > >>

Dexter:
 :pondering:

ABX:
Not outside what the current law applies regarding federal crimes. Even then, the government isn't rescinding the rights, they are choosing to commit acts that result in losing rights (such as liberty, the ability to own firearms, etc).

Otherwise you are playing a very dangerous game.

Dexter:

--- Quote from: RAT Patrol on April 04, 2016, 01:43:44 am ---I am not for extending voting rights to illegals or non-citizen residents or felons or people below the age of 18.  But rescinding right?  No.  Are you kidding me?  Of course not.

--- End quote ---

One of our members made a post that implied that certain people shouldn't be allowed to vote. I was curious if anybody here would actually support only allowing certain people to vote.

Sanguine:

--- Quote from: RAT Patrol on April 04, 2016, 01:47:35 am ---I have heard over at TOS that some people think women should lose the right to vote.  I figure they are Democrats trying to make us look bad.  Otherwise how can they be serious.

--- End quote ---

Oh, I'm pretty sure some of them are quite serious.

ABX:

--- Quote from: RAT Patrol on April 04, 2016, 01:47:35 am ---I have heard over at TOS that some people think women should lose the right to vote.  I figure they are Democrats trying to make us look bad.  Otherwise how can they be serious.

--- End quote ---

If it were some at TOS, only white males, over 35, who are property owners would be allowed to vote - and even then, they would be subject to a purity test first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version