Author Topic: Trump: I should have answered abortion question differently  (Read 280 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: I should have answered abortion question differently
« on: April 03, 2016, 01:48:45 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/275012-trump-i-should-have-answered-abortion-question

April 03, 2016, 09:18 am
Trump: I should have answered abortion question differently

By Jessie Hellmann

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump expressed regret Sunday about recent remarks on abortion.

“As a hypothetical question, I would have rather answered it in a different manner,” Trump said during an interview on "Fox News Sunday."

Trump sparked backlash last week for saying women who receive abortions should be punished if the procedure is outlawed. He later walked back the comment, saying only doctors who perform the illegal abortions should be legally responsible.

Trump, however, continued to defend his response during the interview Sunday.

"It was a hypothetical question," he said. "I said the woman because it was asked hypothetically. I also corrected it and made it very much so that's acceptable now to everybody."

Trump was criticized over his comments by anti- and pro-abortion rights groups and from both Democrats and Republicans.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Bill Cipher

Re: Trump: I should have answered abortion question differently
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 05:27:04 pm »
Flip-flop, flip-flop.  Trump really likes the taste of his own shoe leather.