Author Topic: Mom Of The Year Hires Stripper For 8-Year Old Son’s Birthday Party  (Read 672 times)

rangerrebew

Mom Of The Year Hires Stripper For 8-Year Old Son’s Birthday Party

http://downtrend.com/71superb/mom-of-the-year-hires-stripper-for-8-year-old-sons-birthday-party

April 2, 2016| by Brian Anderson

When you see a headline like this, the first question is: black? And then the second question is: Florida? Like you didn’t already know, but the answer to both of those questions is a resounding “yes.” As birthday entertainment, a black Florida mom hired a stripper to bump and grind her 8-year old son and his friends. I know someone who is getting one of those “World’s Best Mom” coffee mugs this Mother’s Day.

According to the NY Daily News a Tampa Bay, FL mom is taking considerable flak for posting a video from her son’s 8th birthday party. The March 24th video showing a stripper shaking her big ass in a little kid’s face has since been deleted, but since the Internet is forever, several others have re-posted it.

In the video, a stripper in pink lingerie twerks in the face of a young black kid wearing a wife beater. In the background other kids can be heard laughing. It looks like one of the kids is “making it rain” as he showers the stripper with dollar bills. As if that isn’t quite disturbing enough, the stripper sits on the boy and grinds her considerable booty into his crotch.

In another scene, a different young boy is throwing dollar bills on the stripper’s back. She turns around and grabs him by the head. She allows this child to stick dollars into her bra and possibly panties.

To be fair (and thankfully) the video never shows the stripper getting completely naked. Still, it’s hard to fathom how anyone could have thought it was a good idea to get lap dances for 8-year olds. You’d think that the Tampa Police Department might take an interest in this or the very least Child Protective Services.

This is as “Thug Life” as it gets. I wonder what other culturally relevant activities took place at this birthday party. Pin the tail on the honky? Duck, Duck, Shoot? Maybe after blowing out the candles the birthday boy poured out a 40 on the curb for his dead homies.

Actually, you know what? Shame on me for judging this mom with my white privilege and cultural bias. Just because I think a magician and a moon bounce are more appropriate for an 8-year old boy’s birthday party than a stripper doesn’t give me the right to condemn this woman. As you know, white people don’t understand the black experience so we are not qualified to comment on things like this.

This might be one of those things like dog fighting or killing someone for looking at you the wrong way that we are told are part of black culture and none of the white man’s business. I’m sure this little kid will grow up to be a productive member of society who has a healthy respect for women, and all because his awesome mom got him titties for his 8th birthday.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 12:36:24 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Mom Of The Year Hires Stripper For 8-Year Old Son’s Birthday Party
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 12:37:25 pm »
An Obama voter, no doubt! :broc:

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Mom Of The Year Hires Stripper For 8-Year Old Son’s Birthday Party
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 01:08:15 pm »
Aren't they describing an episode of Married Wirh Children?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn