Author Topic: LET’S ROLL! Bikers for Trump roll into Wisconsin to keep the George Soros-paid shills away from the Trump rallies  (Read 7152 times)

Bill Cipher

Stock photos are used frequently in the media. To the anti-Trumps current photos of the event will likely be criticized when they are posted. This is just something for them to whine about.

Only when photos of the real thing aren't available.  Are you telling me in this day and age nobody has any pictures of this "event"?  Puhleeze.

A-Lert

If this really were happening,  wouldn't there be photos?  Why use "stock" photos? Maybe the whining here is coming from Trump supporters.

I'm sure there will be photos. Do you really believe the event didn't occur?  :silly:

Bill Cipher

I'm sure there will be photos. Do you really believe the event didn't occur?  :silly:

Maybe they'll be delivered to you on a rainbow colored unicorn.  Sockpuppet

Offline Lando Lincoln

I look forward to seeing them.  I hope the stock photos are representative.  I'd hate to be mislead.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Lando Lincoln

Maybe they'll be delivered to you on a rainbow colored unicorn.  Sockpuppet

I hit a unicorn with my car once.  It was awful.  Pastel blues, greens, pink, yellow all over the road.  Poor creature.  It was in all the newspapers.
John Steinbeck

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

:shrug:

No proof so far. Couldn't been a couple of dudes playing Hell's Angels on their Larks for all we know.

A-Lert

I look forward to seeing them.  I hope the stock photos are representative.  I'd hate to be mislead.

I'll bet you've never allowed yourself to be mislead. Media never does it. You are in Wisconsin, correct? Has there been no coverage of this event? If it didn't occur certainly the lib media would make that a headline story. So what's really going on?

Offline Lando Lincoln

I'll bet you've never allowed yourself to be mislead. Media never does it. You are in Wisconsin, correct? Has there been no coverage of this event? If it didn't occur certainly the lib media would make that a headline story. So what's really going on?

I honestly don't know A-Lert.  I have looked and searched on the internet and thus far, found nothing.  That is, other than these and a few similar photos from different events.  I honestly looked.
John Steinbeck

Offline Lando Lincoln

As for being mislead?  Yeah, it has happened.  There was the time when I was 19 and the cashier at the grocery store asked me to help her move some furniture.  vzzzzttt!  No, it never happened.
John Steinbeck

• Technical
Before I wouldn't even have cared if Trump bikers rolled into Wisconsin. But now I'm convinced the whole thing is just made up to cover for the fact that Trump's Wisconsin support is collapsing.

A-Lert

Before I wouldn't even have cared if Trump bikers rolled into Wisconsin. But now I'm convinced the whole thing is just made up to cover for the fact that Trump's Wisconsin support is collapsing.

Not according to one of your anti-Trump posters  poll posted here today. Trump has closed the Cruz 10 point lead to 7.

• Technical
Not according to one of your anti-Trump posters  poll posted here today. Trump has closed the Cruz 10 point lead to 7.

So you believe polls now? How about the polls that show Trump losing to Hillary? You know, just about every poll ever taken?

A-Lert

So you believe polls now? How about the polls that show Trump losing to Hillary? You know, just about every poll ever taken?

So what's your prediction on the spread in Wisconsin after the votes are tabulated? November is a long way off. Hillary has barely been touched in the media.

• Technical
So what's your prediction on the spread in Wisconsin after the votes are tabulated? November is a long way off. Hillary has barely been touched in the media.

Cruz by 4. That's what RCP says. If I'm wrong and Trump wins, then you win but we lose in November. We shall see.

A-Lert

Cruz by 4. That's what RCP says. If I'm wrong and Trump wins, then you win but we lose in November. We shall see.

Why do you believe the Cruz lead will continue to shrink? 

• Technical
Why do you believe the Cruz lead will continue to shrink?

I see polling all over the place but all except for one shows Cruz in the lead:

RCP Average   3/19 - 3/30   --   --   36.5   32.7   21.0   Cruz +3.8
FOX Business   3/28 - 3/30   742 LV   3.5   42   32   19   Cruz +10
PPP (D)*   3/28 - 3/29   768 LV   3.5   38   37   17   Cruz +1
Marquette   3/24 - 3/28   471 LV   5.8   40   30   21   Cruz +10
0ptimus (R)*   3/22 - 3/24   6182 LV   1.1   27   31   29   Trump +2
Emerson   3/20 - 3/22   439 LV   4.6   36   35   19   Cruz +1
Free Beacon (R)   3/19 - 3/20   500 LV   4.4   36   31   21   Cruz +5

Latest poll shows Cruz with a 10 point lead. Not shrinking. Do I believe it? Who knows, singularly polls are fallible of course, which is why polling averages are useful. While it is entirely possible that one poll is wrong, it's unusual for all of them to be wrong.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 12:57:22 am by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline Lando Lincoln

I can not find anything regarding an organized bikers rally or event in Wisconsin.  That is, other than sources that may as well be from a parallel universe.  None.  I tried.

I eagerly await real photo evidence from someone, at some point.
John Steinbeck

• Technical
I can not find anything regarding an organized bikers rally or event in Wisconsin.  That is, other than sources that may as well be from a parallel universe.  None.  I tried.

Might be easier finding genuine pictures of Bigfoot.

A-Lert

If indeed it did not occur, I can't believe the lib media wouldn't make it a priority lead story. I can believe the lib media ignoring it if it did occur.

Offline Lando Lincoln

Latest poll shows Cruz with a 10 point lead. Not shrinking. Do I believe it? Who knows, polls are fallible of course, which is why polling averages are useful.

I believe the polls may be changing after someone impugned Governor Walker and sang the sheet music of the Left.  In Wisconsin.  Where conservative governance has dug in these last years and not flinched, not wavered. Against the odds, they have changed the political and fiscal landscape in Wisconsin.  It remains fragile.  And, their sometimes militant opposition was pandered to for political gain.  With so much at stake in that state, that was not politics as usual.  It was not.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 03:12:08 am by Lando Lincoln »
John Steinbeck

A-Lert

Latest poll shows Cruz with a 10 point lead. Not shrinking. Do I believe it? Who knows, singularly polls are fallible of course, which is why polling averages are useful. While it is entirely possible that one poll is wrong, it's unusual for all of them to be wrong.

Which poll are you claiming is the latest?

Offline Lando Lincoln

Been a hoot.  I'm retiring for the evening.

Since I had a sense of awareness as a very small boy, I have always believed this nation had Divine inspiration and protection.  I pray it is so.  I pray it continues.

:patriot:
John Steinbeck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah, like real car drivers build their own. :facepalm:

Don't blame me if you don't know the difference between bikers and motorcycle riders.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Only thing blooming round here is the forsythia:

And some assorted flowers. No leaves on trees whatsoever.

WOW! That's really bright!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

??????? And the media has really been hammering Trump on  HIS past?