Author Topic: Trump 4th statement on abortion: 'Abortion is murder but don't change the law. Leave it the way it is."  (Read 13948 times)

A-Lert

Which is why he was hired to do it.

Ross Perot,Part-2.

Maybe you can name those who have hired Trump "to do it", eh?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

What excuse will you use if Trump closes to within a point or two or takes the lead?
I'm going to go with fulfillment of Biblical prophecy, or I have not yet wakened from a 8 month nightmare.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Poll just posted by one of "yours" shows Trump closing to within 7 points of Cruz in Wisconsin. What excuse will you use if Trump closes to within a point or two or takes the lead?

Again you don't get it.

Trump or Clinton.

Both Democrats.

The former unqualified, the later ineligible.

What difference does one over the other make?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

A-Lert

Again you don't get it.

Trump or Clinton.

Both Democrats.

The former unqualified, the later ineligible.

What difference does one over the other make?

I get it. You hate Trump.  He's  a Republican. Not your kind. Well there is an entire party full of cavers that aren't my kind, but that's what I'm left to work with.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

His goombas,the Clintons,for two. Soros and Buffett are also probably holding out deals for  him,too.

And those are just a few. Don't forget,he and his family have a  history of over 100 years of backstage dealings and contacts with the slime that has always ran NYC, and NJ.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 09:53:53 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I get it. You hate Trump.  He's  a Republican......

SURE he is. Uh,huh.

Pull my finger.

A-Lert

His goobas,the Clintons,for two. Soros and Buffett are also probably holding out deals for  him,too.

And those are just a few. Don't forget,he and his family have a  history of over 100 years of backstage dealings and contacts with the slime that has always ran NYC, and NJ.

You're making stuff up. Where do you get that tripe?What deals are Soros and Buffet holding out for Trump?

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
I get it. You hate Trump.  He's  a Republican. Not your kind. Well there is an entire party full of cavers that aren't my kind, but that's what I'm left to work with.

I don't "hate" Trump, I'm way beyond Middle School.

Trump is not qualified to be President, and he lacks the character to lead this country.

Take those two reasons and throw in the fact that he is NOT a Republican (neither are you BTW), and that's why I oppose his candidacy.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

A-Lert

I don't "hate" Trump, I'm way beyond Middle School.

Trump is not qualified to be President, and he lacks the character to lead this country.

Take those two reasons and throw in the fact that he is NOT a Republican (neither are you BTW), and that's why I oppose his candidacy.

Why isn't Trump qualified? He's old enough and he's a US citizen. He's not a politician and that is a big plus. He's as much of a Republican as you or any other party member. No, I'm not a Republican. I'm a registered Independent who has never voted for a democrat. So does that somehow disqualify me from commenting?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You're making stuff up. Where do you get that tripe?What deals are Soros and Buffet holding out for Trump?

NOW you want details?

Where are your demands for details when that giant gasbag with the orange hair makes vague claims about his alleged "plans"?

Hypocrite much?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

It's just a coinkydink. They are doing it for free,out of the goodness of their hearts because they are unselfish people,only concerned about what is best for 'murika.

Just like it was a coinkydink that Perot was in the WH a week or so after Bubba was sworn in,signing a government contract worth billions for his company (EDS) to digitize all the SS records. His company stock went through the roof,and he took the money and ran.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Why isn't Trump qualified? He's old enough and he's a US citizen. He's not a politician and that is a big plus. He's as much of a Republican as you or any other party member. No, I'm not a Republican. I'm a registered Independent who has never voted for a democrat. So does that somehow disqualify me from commenting?

He's not a Republican. He's a New York liberal.

His positions on issues like socialized health care, Planned Parenthood and others exposes him as a NYC liberal which make him unqualified to lead a party whose general platform positions have traditionally opposed socialized health care and Planned Parenthood.

He lacks a clear set of values, which is why he does things like fluctuating multiple times on a position. We saw that last week with his lack of a position on abortion.

He lacks the most basic understanding of how our government is structured, something that became clearly evident when he promised to select judges to the Supreme Court who would "look into" Hillary Clinton's many questionable affairs.

He is vulgar and viciously short-tempered, and having grown up coddled and served to, he believes himself the repository of all wisdom. Watching him speak, his inability to string a proper paragraph together that makes any sense to any question that requires a measure of understanding of the issues fully exposed, would be comical, if not for the fact that he's running for POTUS

He is not only unqualified for the office, but unworthy of it.

I was right, you're not a Republican. Well, I am, and I am discussing the qualifications of the man who wants to represent ME in the coming elections

You, on the other hand, are not a Republican.

You willingly gave up your voice in the process, so you now need to own the consequences of your decision and get out of the way of Republicans doing Republican business.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No man is an island, but a dozen goofballs with an Internet connection and an echo chamber forum believe themselves a universe.

Like you and your friends on this Politics Forum?   :whistle:

« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 03:41:47 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Like you and your friends on this Politics Forum?   :whistle:

If this were an echo chamber forum you wouldn't be here.

If this were an echo chamber forum you wouldn't be here.

:bs:  Look through the threads in this Politics forum (which is now the "Hate Trump" Forum).  99.9% of the time you're just talking to each other.  And FWIW, 99% of the time it's boring as hell to read.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 04:29:06 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline MACVSOG68

:bs:  Look through the threads in this Politics forum (which is now the "Hate Trump" Forum).  99.9% of the time you're just talking to each other.  And FWIW, 99% of the time it's boring as hell to read.

...versus the threads in the Trump Caucus Group...?
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Calling Trump a flip-flopper would be an insult to real flip flops.

Did you think this up all by yourself?   Kudos.  I am humbled by your wit.   88finger point

Bill Cipher

Did you think this up all by yourself?   Kudos.  I am humbled by your wit.   88finger point

Wow.  If that's all it takes to humble you, I pity you. 

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

Myst doesn't kick people out for not adhering to an orthodoxy. That's what makes a forum an echo chamber.

Having said that, I know that I'm not here to entertain you, and I'm pretty sure your amusement wasn't myst's goal when she created the forum. If you find us (and the site) boring and uninteresting, you'll find the door as wide open for you to exit as it was for your arrival.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 04:40:36 pm by Luis Gonzalez »

Myst doesn't kick people out for not adhering to an orthodoxy. That's what makes a forum an echo chamber.

Having said that, I know that I'm not here to entertain you, and I'm pretty sure your amusement wasn't myst's goal when she created the forum. If you find us (and the site) boring and uninteresting, you'll find the door as wide open for you to exit as it was for your arrival.

Valid points.  But nothing you said changes the fact that for right now, the Politics Forum is an anti-Trump forum and the members posting on a regular, full-time basis speak to each other in an echo chamber---and have come to believe that their view reflects the realities in this primary.   :shrug:

« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 04:59:15 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline NavyCanDo

You know as well as I, that not that many weeks ago it was the Trumpsters that dominated the politics thread, with Happy2beMe starting topic after topic often filling a page with his threads, and you, A-lert, DC, Longiron, and a few others jumping-in heavily on any conversation going south on Trump, driving the "Trump haters" off the thread your goal.      And now the Tables have turned and some of those earlier mentioned Trumpsters are rarely heard from again and you don't like it. At least one, maybe more are no longer Trump supporters after a couple of bad weeks.  But don't blame this forum, blame Trump for the more sensible not Freeper-like path this forum seems to now be going down. 
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 05:55:42 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Bill Cipher

You know as well as I, that not that many weeks ago it was the Trumpsters that dominated the politics thread, with Happy2beMe starting topic after topic often filling a page with his threads, and you, DC, Longiron, and a few others jumping-in heavily on any conversation going south on Trump, driving the "Trump haters" off the thread your goal.      And now the Tables have turned and some of those earlier mentioned Trumpsters are rarely heard from again and you don't like it. At least one, maybe more are no longer Trump supporters after a couple of bad weeks.  But don't blame this forum, blame Trump for the more sensible not Freeper-like path this forum seems to now be going down. 

Spot on. 

:thumbsup:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
You know as well as I, that not that many weeks ago it was the Trumpsters that dominated the politics thread, with Happy2beMe starting topic after topic often filling a page with his threads, and you, DC, Longiron, and a few others jumping-in heavily on any conversation going south on Trump, driving the "Trump haters" off the thread your goal.      And now the Tables have turned and some of those earlier mentioned Trumpsters are rarely heard from again and you don't like it. At least one, maybe more are no longer Trump supporters after a couple of bad weeks.  But don't blame this forum, blame Trump for the more sensible not Freeper-like path this forum seems to now be going down.

:beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Valid points.  But nothing you said changes the fact that for right now, the Politics Forum is an anti-Trump forum and the members posting on a regular, full-time basis speak to each other in an echo chamber---and have come to believe that their view reflects the realities in this primary.   :shrug:

You MIGHT want to consider that when the majority of conservatives dump on Trump,it's not because he is a conservative.