Author Topic: Trump: I’ve Whittled Down The Field From 17 To 3 — Cruz, Kasich Are Just ‘Leftovers’  (Read 1288 times)

Offline sinkspur

Trump: I’ve Whittled Down The Field From 17 To 3 — Cruz, Kasich Are Just ‘Leftovers’

CHRISTIAN DATOC
9:51 AM 04/03/2016

During a Sunday interview with Fox’s Chris Wallace, Republican front-runner Donald Trump compared Ted Cruz and John Kasich to the last bits of Easter ham sitting in your basement icebox.

“Through all of these controversies, do you have any plans to change your campaign?” Wallace asked the real estate mogul. “Any plans to lay off the personal attacks? Any plans to study some of these issues more?”

“Originally when I came out, there were seventeen people,” Trump responded. “We’re down now to three.”

“I have two leftovers, OK,” he continued. “I call them leftovers. They haven’t been nice to me.”

“I will beat them. After I beat them, I’m going to be so presidential you’ll be bored. You’re going to be saying this is the most boring person I’ve ever interviewed.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/03/trump-ive-whittled-down-the-field-from-17-to-3-cruz-kasich-are-just-leftovers/#ixzz44lxEAUNP
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 02:11:18 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

More insufferable Trump. 

Anyone think Trump will change when Hillary starts pouring out the sleaze from his past?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

More insufferable Trump. 

Anyone think Trump will change when Hillary starts pouring out the sleaze from his past?

That's quite a non sequitur.  Well done!   :whistle:

Wingnut

“I will beat them. After I beat them, I’m going to be so presidential you’ll be bored. You’re going to be saying this is the most boring person I’ve ever interviewed.”

If he is the best the GOP can cough-up to run in November they deserve the huge asswhooping they will receive.

The man is pond scum.

If he is the best the GOP can cough-up to run in November they deserve the huge asswhooping they will receive.

The man is pond scum.

I thought this thread was about Trump, not Cruz.   :shrug:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
“I have two leftovers, OK,” he continued. “I call them leftovers. They haven’t been nice to me.”

That's some nice big NYC macho talkin' there bud, we'll just see if you can deliver.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

...and you don't think Trump is going to fire back....Hilary has a treasure trove of scandals for anyone to use.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline NavyCanDo

Maybe he should start boring us now and be presidential, because being a Clown is getting him no farther than his 37% high water mark. His hopes of being president, end Tuesday in Wisconsin. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

...and you don't think Trump is going to fire back....Hilary has a treasure trove of scandals for anyone to use.

But that is exactly why the people that don't like him, don't like him, and why he has a historic unfavorable rating among women, and its growing.  This is not a freaken reality TV show. We are choosing someone worthy of sitting behind the Resolute Desk, in the  same room that Abraham Lincoln once sat. If this country elects this clown, we will only elect pop-culture icons from now on.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Maybe he should start boring us now and be presidential, because being a Clown is getting him no farther than his 37% high water mark. His hopes of being president, end Tuesday in Wisconsin.

Tell me again what Cruz's high water mark is?  I forget??   :pondering:

You're not used a challenge in the forum, are you?     000hehehehe

Bill Cipher

Tell me again what Cruz's high water mark is?  I forget??   :pondering:

Yeah, a 37% standing amongst GOP primary voters is really going to translate into more than 50% in a general election when you've already alienated women, minorities, and thinking people in general. 

88finger point

HonestJohn

All of which have already been exposed.  Trying to tar her with them is like trying pulling the trigger on a bullet that's already been fired.  Those injured when the bullet was shot the first go round will stay injured and nothing much else happens.

ie: What's he going to use?  Whitewater, Sandy Berger, Bengazi, the e-mails?  All that ammo has been spent.  People who would react to it have already reacted to it.  Those that won't vote for her because of it aren't going to vote for her after hearing about it the second (third, fourth, fifth, sixth) time around.  For Pete's sake, Romney used Bengazi against Obama in 2012 and it didn't work.  Four more years of press later and somehow people will suddenly care more than they did when it was leading news?!?

Those that are going to vote for her are the ones who've heard about the scandals and don't care.

Trump, on the other hand, is mostly clean... and his scandals will be new, so Hillary will be using fresh ammo - never shot in the court of public opinion.

---

Furthermore, people vote for the candidate that offers a better vision of America.  They don't vote for the candidate that can insult others better.  Trump's vision is a nightmare for most Americans.

Whereas Hillary's vision is just more of the same.

Nightmare vs 'meh'...  <--- not good for the GOP.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 06:25:02 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You're not used a challenge in the forum, are you?     000hehehehe
Says the guy who needs a "safe space" to spew venom toward anyone other than Darth Combover.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024