Author Topic: Trump's plans (the non violent one's) how to accumulate delegates at a contestant convention detailed by Stone.  (Read 677 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If this is true, then I'd tell The Donald that the 80's are over and this kind of thing isn't going to buy delegates.

This isn't the kind of politics that he's used to dealing in.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

Stone is a moron and actual dirtbag. We all know the Trump campaign has no plan to get delegates. They looked like stooges not knowing the rules in LA. This Hail Mary pass to bribe delegates will fail.

BTW, what normal guy wants a call from a pregnant married woman? The few  people that do are already Trump delegates.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
You know what is a lot simpler - follow through for your voters. Kind of like Louisiana, he gets the votes and leaves, clueless that he has to leave a ground game in every state, in every precinct, completing the business the voters 'hired' him to do. In the primary, that is to make sure you represent them when it is time to choose delegates.

I think this really may be symbolic of him. Makes a lot of promises up front, then fails to deliver. So many of his projects were like this.

I need to find the story again, but a while back I found one from around 1987 about the much lauded Lasker Rink that Trump supposedly saved. The city ended up having to take it back over after about a year and fixing a lot of things because Trump cut so many corners. He had put lipstick on a pig, patted himself on the back for being on time and under budget, and it ended up being a reflection of broken/unfulfilled promises.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 07:05:36 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Found it. Story was a bit later than I thought but same idea. Broken/unfulfilled promises.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/trump-rink-stink-article-1.241511

He's the king of glitz and glamour — but Donald Trump let one of Central Park's signature skating rinks fall into shabby disrepair, a city report says.

Lasker Rink crumbled into an eyesore of peeling paint, cracked steps, missing tiles and busted toilets after The Donald failed to deliver, according to an audit to be released today by City Controller William Thompson. The audit accuses Trump of putting off promised renovations for almost four years and skimping on upkeep. The famously brash developer said he doesn't deserve the icy review.