Author Topic: Man Threatens To Shoot Up White Establishment For Opening In A Black Neighborhood  (Read 311 times)

rangerrebew

Man Threatens To Shoot Up White Establishment For Opening In A Black Neighborhood

http://downtrend.com/71superb/man-threatens-to-shoot-up-white-establishment-for-opening-in-a-black-neighborhood

April 1, 2016| by Brian Anderson

Traditionally black neighborhoods in Brooklyn, New York have seen an influx of white hipsters whose terrible crime is making these areas less shitty. The extremely tolerant black residents have responded to this by staging ever-increasingly hateful black-on-white crimes. The latest welcome wagon gesture comes from a man who phoned a “white” Brooklyn bar and threatened to shoot up the place.

DNAinfo reports that Midwood Flats, a popular pub in Prospect-Lefferts Gardens, Brooklyn, has been receiving threatening phone calls. The first came on March 21, in which the caller threatened the manager for “opening a white establishment in a black area.”

The man said in the first phone call, made around 5:30 p.m., that he was upset with the bar for contributing to gentrification, said manager Michele G., who used only an initial for her last name to protect her identity from the caller.

“The person on the phone seemed extremely aggravated and called us a Caucasian business and said we were contributing to the gentrification of the neighborhood,” said Michele G.

The called claimed to be from a group called “Citizens Against Gentrification” and he provided the manager with a website that doesn’t exist.

“I informed him that we’re not any certain type of business. We are a business that enjoys the fact that we have been welcomed so graciously by the people of this neighborhood of all walks of life and that we are staffed by all different kinds of people. Everybody is welcome here, regardless of who they are and where they come from,” Michele G. said.

About 10 minutes after that call, the same man rang Midwood Flats again, bitching about gentrification. Michele G. asked the man if he would like to come down to the pub and discuss his issues in person.

“Are you afraid I’m going to come and shoot up your business?” asked the caller.

At that point, Michele G. called the police.

“He never said ‘I’m going to do this.’ He alluded to it. But I felt the need — I have people who come here to earn a living. What if he’s serious? I need to document it,” said Michele G.

The tolerance ambassador of Brooklyn called back a few days later and talked to the assistant bar manager. He asked if he could deliver flowers, which seems to be another threat, like he wanted to bring flowers for a funeral or memorial.

Believe it or not, police are investigating these threatening calls as a hate crime.

Brooklyn has seen a rash of anti-white hate crimes recently including widespread “no honkies allowed” graffiti. A pair of black women evicted some whites at gunpoint from an apartment because they didn’t want white people living there. In February a white guy was sucker punched for being white in the wrong neighborhood. In March a black guy slashed a woman’s neck because she was white.

I find it odd that NYC Mayor Bill deBlasio hasn’t addressed this wave of racist crime sweeping his city. It probably has something to do with the skin color of the victims. Sure, if it was his own police officers enforcing the law, he’d condemn it, but white people getting attacked for being white doesn’t outrage his progressive liberal sensibilities.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 01:24:47 pm by rangerrebew »

Bill Cipher

The only real racists these days are minorities and liberals.  The rest of us have moved on.