Author Topic: Trump Executive Charged With Assaulting Young Woman (Not Corey)  (Read 2972 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump Executive Charged With Assaulting Young Woman (Not Corey)
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2016, 03:32:31 am »
Stop.  You are obviously starved for embarrassment.

Hilarious.

A-Lert

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2016, 03:36:27 am »
Let's see hmmmmm. The article is about some guy shoving a woman to the ground because she was in a private garage adjusting the car seat of her kid and thus blocking the guys exit. Your comment is about the woman shouldn't be in the private garage because it is private property with no commentary of the guys ridiculous actions. That makes your post LOOK LIKE it was OK what the guy did. I attributed no false statements to you. Hmm. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying that.

And yes, Hello, I can draw conclusions from the facts that are presently on the table, as most anyone with any semblance of intelligence would be able to do.

Spin away grasshopper. My post stands on its own and no amount of your attributions change it. I can't help t if you lack the common sense and intelligence to understand what was posted. You draw conclusions without facts. That's a problem I've noticed with anti-Trumps.  Read what you want rather than what is plainly posted.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2016, 05:21:05 am »
Let's analyze this for a sec....

we have employee Nathan

We baby mom Sheneik

and the community organizer Tony, who is relating this story to the press.

So far do you see anything that might make your BS meter to go off?

If not then you have so much bias against Trump, it is clouding your judgement.

It's a good thing Trump didn't have anything to do with the Duke LaCrosse team, or you guys would have already sentenced them to life   **nononono*

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2016, 05:33:54 am »
She should have adjusted the car seat at her place or a public parking area. But no, I can do whatever I damn well please. Screw your private property. You show your true colors.

Hmmm, interesting. I didn't realize that BY LAW you have the right to physically assault someone who poses no threat to you, even if they are on private property.

Please tell me exactly how this executive is going to UNDER THE LAW justify his actions as legal to a court. He is not security, the police, he doesn't own the building, didn't seem threatened in any way.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2016, 05:49:36 am »
We baby mom Sheneik

Hell yes, my BS meter is going crazy.

I didn't know the woman was a common trollop.  Probably deserved to be assaulted in front of her child.  Happy Easter beyotch!

A-Lert

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2016, 06:19:16 am »
Hmmm, interesting. I didn't realize that BY LAW you have the right to physically assault someone who poses no threat to you, even if they are on private property.

Please tell me exactly how this executive is going to UNDER THE LAW justify his actions as legal to a court. He is not security, the police, he doesn't own the building, didn't seem threatened in any way.

You didn't realize? Who stated that it was? Making things up again? All we know is what has been reported by a media that is agenda driven. The incident wouldn't even make the paper if it hadn't occurred at a Trump property.

That's his problem not mine. I hope it ends up in court and  the rest of the story is made public.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2016, 06:29:48 am »
You didn't realize? Who stated that it was? Making things up again? All we know is what has been reported by a media that is agenda driven. The incident wouldn't even make the paper if it hadn't occurred at a Trump property.

That's his problem not mine. I hope it ends up in court and  the rest of the story is made public.

Making what 'things' up again? What is being made up? So you ARE admitting that the Trump executive did knock a woman that was no threat to him to the ground simply for parking on private property while trying to assist her child, simply because she was in his way?

Are you denying that the incident occurred as stated? And how would you know if there was a 'rest of the story'?

You seem to be denying the story as agenda driven while injecting your conspiracy theory of a 'rest of the story'.
The Republic is lost.

A-Lert

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2016, 06:43:12 am »
Making what 'things' up again? What is being made up? So you ARE admitting that the Trump executive did knock a woman that was no threat to him to the ground simply for parking on private property while trying to assist her child, simply because she was in his way?

Are you denying that the incident occurred as stated? And how would you know if there was a 'rest of the story'?

You seem to be denying the story as agenda driven while injecting your conspiracy theory of a 'rest of the story'.

You posted this; you have the right to physically assault someone who poses no threat to you, I never stated or inferred any such thing. Why do you need to create BS?

Are you nuts? I haven't admitted anything.  Were you present at the incident? How do you know what has been reported is true? Have you heard from the alleged perp? Have you seen the police report? Did the alleged "victim" need medical care? Is there security camera footage? Conspiracy? It's all yours. I want it to go to court. I want the justice system to rule. You apparently don't.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2016, 06:53:26 am »
You posted this; you have the right to physically assault someone who poses no threat to you, I never stated or inferred any such thing. Why do you need to create BS?

Are you nuts? I haven't admitted anything.  Were you present at the incident? How do you know what has been reported is true? Have you heard from the alleged perp? Have you seen the police report? Did the alleged "victim" need medical care? Is there security camera footage? Conspiracy? It's all yours. I want it to go to court. I want the justice system to rule. You apparently don't.

You haven't admitted anything? Then how exactly did you infer this? -

Obviously you have no respect for other peoples rights or property.  If she was so concerned about child safety she should have solved the problem before she started her vehicle. I'm as anxious to see this go to court as I am the reporter case.

or this?

She should have adjusted the car seat at her place or a public parking area. But no, I can do whatever I damn well please. Screw your private property. You show your true colors.

or this:

There wasn't an emergency!! What is it with all you "conservatives" who suddenly find that private property isn't if it belongs to Donald Trump? Sheesh, get real!

How is it possible to infer she was in the wrong since apparently it needs to go to court? Were you present at the incident? How do you know what has been reported is true? Have you heard from the alleged perp? Have you seen the police report? Did the alleged "victim" need medical care? Is there security camera footage?

You imply that since she was on private property, that what happened to her is her fault. By happen I mean pushed to the ground by a Trump executive. Which you do not deny since as you said:

The incident wouldn't even make the paper if it hadn't occurred at a Trump property.

How is it that you can come to all these conclusions, but no one else is allowed to come to any conclusions?

The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2016, 07:01:09 am »
Well anyway, so I'm going to bed. I'll let you guys and the handlers sort out your response and we can pick it up tomorrow.
The Republic is lost.

A-Lert

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2016, 07:55:35 am »
A mother of two who claims a Trump Hotels executive attacked her outside his upmarket New York apartment building has said she's 'disappointed' in how police have dealt with the case so far.

Nathan Crisp, 34, has been charged with assault after allegedly twice throwing 27-year-old Sheneik McCallum to the ground in front of her children during a row over her parking on Easter Sunday.

Rather than being booked in at a police station, he was given a desk ticket and sent on his way ahead of a court appearance on May 2 - something McCallum says is 'disrespectful'.

Scroll down for video
Trump Hotels executive Nathan Crisp has been arrested after allegedly attacking a mother-of-two outside his upmarket New York apartment building
Sheneik McCallum

Mother of two Sheneik McCallum (right) claims Trump Hotels exec Nathan Crisp (left) attacked her outside his NY apartment building. She says the NYPD should have booked him at a station, not given him a desk ticket

Speaking to the press Thursday, she said, 'You know, to get a desk appearance ticket after you slam me to the floor... he could have broke my back, I could have been dead in front of my own two kids.

'I feel like it's unreasonable and it's disrespectful. That's all I have to say.'

Crisp - whose now deleted LinkedIn page says he is vice president of revenue management and distribution at Trump Hotels - is accused of flying into a rage after Ms McCallum pulled over outside his building to check her baby was secured in its car seat.

Ms McCallum said she pulled over outside the affluent Brooklyn apartment block to check on her child when Crisp shouted at her to get off the private property, where condos cost up to $6,000 a month.

He is claimed to have blocked in the young mother's car with his own vehicle before attacking her, community advocate Tony Herbert told the New York Daily News.

Police say Crisp threw her to the ground twice during the heated exchange on Sunday.

Ms McCallum hit her head and both of her feet were scratched and bruised, police said.

Crisp furiously denied the allegations, saying: 'I am totally innocent of all charges and look forward to defending this matter in court at which time I am confident that I will be fully vindicated.

'I do not have any further comment,' he added.

It is not known whether Crisp still works for Donald Trump's company, however he appeared in press releases for the glitzy hotel group as recently as six months ago.
Crisp is accused of flying into a rage after Sheneik McCallum pulled over outside his apartment building (pictured) to check her baby was secured in its seat

Crisp is accused of flying into a rage after Sheneik McCallum pulled over outside his apartment building (pictured) to check her baby was secured in its seat
Crisp's now deleted LinkedIn page says he is vice president of revenue management and distribution at Trump Hotels. Pictured, Trump International Hotel in New York

Crisp's now deleted LinkedIn page says he is vice president of revenue management and distribution at Trump Hotels. Pictured, Trump International Hotel in New York

'I am not sure why this person isn't in handcuffs in a cell somewhere, but we will be reaching out to the brass at the NYPD as to why not,' Mr Herbert said.

'When I learned that this perpetrator worked for the Trump organization, I gotta say I wasn't surprised as to the attitude and disrespect displayed by this guy to this young woman.'

A spokeswoman for Trump Hotels told Daily Mail Online: 'This is a personal matter having nothing whatsoever to do with Trump Hotels or any of its affiliates.

'That being said, Trump Hotels is conducting its own internal investigation into this matter to determine what occurred and takes these allegations seriously.'

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2016, 02:43:14 pm »
Well that says nothing about nothing, but it helps to deflect and bury my questions, which you guys didn't respond to.
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2016, 02:57:05 pm »
Well that says nothing about nothing, but it helps to deflect and bury my questions, which you guys didn't respond to.

When the security video is released and it supports the victims account  the Trumpers will spin it like a Magic Loogie theory were the immutable laws of physics contradict the whole premise of the Trump thugs account.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2016, 05:39:15 pm »
A mother of two who claims a Trump Hotels executive attacked her outside his upmarket New York apartment building has said she's 'disappointed' in how police have dealt with the case so far.

Nathan Crisp, 34, has been charged with assault after allegedly twice throwing 27-year-old Sheneik McCallum to the ground in front of her children during a row over her parking on Easter Sunday.

Rather than being booked in at a police station, he was given a desk ticket and sent on his way ahead of a court appearance on May 2 - something McCallum says is 'disrespectful'.

Scroll down for video
Trump Hotels executive Nathan Crisp has been arrested after allegedly attacking a mother-of-two outside his upmarket New York apartment building
Sheneik McCallum

Mother of two Sheneik McCallum (right) claims Trump Hotels exec Nathan Crisp (left) attacked her outside his NY apartment building. She says the NYPD should have booked him at a station, not given him a desk ticket

Speaking to the press Thursday, she said, 'You know, to get a desk appearance ticket after you slam me to the floor... he could have broke my back, I could have been dead in front of my own two kids.

'I feel like it's unreasonable and it's disrespectful. That's all I have to say.'

Crisp - whose now deleted LinkedIn page says he is vice president of revenue management and distribution at Trump Hotels - is accused of flying into a rage after Ms McCallum pulled over outside his building to check her baby was secured in its car seat.

Ms McCallum said she pulled over outside the affluent Brooklyn apartment block to check on her child when Crisp shouted at her to get off the private property, where condos cost up to $6,000 a month.

He is claimed to have blocked in the young mother's car with his own vehicle before attacking her, community advocate Tony Herbert told the New York Daily News.

Police say Crisp threw her to the ground twice during the heated exchange on Sunday.

Ms McCallum hit her head and both of her feet were scratched and bruised, police said.

Crisp furiously denied the allegations, saying: 'I am totally innocent of all charges and look forward to defending this matter in court at which time I am confident that I will be fully vindicated.

'I do not have any further comment,' he added.

It is not known whether Crisp still works for Donald Trump's company, however he appeared in press releases for the glitzy hotel group as recently as six months ago.

'I am not sure why this person isn't in handcuffs in a cell somewhere, but we will be reaching out to the brass at the NYPD as to why not,' Mr Herbert said.

'When I learned that this perpetrator worked for the Trump organization, I gotta say I wasn't surprised as to the attitude and disrespect displayed by this guy to this young woman.'

A spokeswoman for Trump Hotels told Daily Mail Online: 'This is a personal matter having nothing whatsoever to do with Trump Hotels or any of its affiliates.

'That being said, Trump Hotels is conducting its own internal investigation into this matter to determine what occurred and takes these allegations seriously.'

Sounds like a shake down to me  :whistle:  which is what my post up thread was implicating.
If Crisp was banging her head to the floor, he would not have been released. He would have been jailed, while the "victim" was taken to the hospital :whistle: :whistle:

A-Lert

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2016, 06:06:44 pm »
Sounds like a shake down to me  :whistle:  which is what my post up thread was implicating.
If Crisp was banging her head to the floor, he would not have been released. He would have been jailed, while the "victim" was taken to the hospital :whistle: :whistle:

There are certainly more questions now than answers. That community organizer certainly showed up in a hurry, as did the police. For someone who alleged her back was nearly broken you'd believe she would seek medical attention. How did she get scratches on her feet. I'm waiting for the racial angle next.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2016, 06:47:24 pm »
Are all Trump people violent sociopaths/enablers or just most of them?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 10:18:01 pm by Repub4Trump »

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2016, 06:57:18 pm »
The article says nothing about Crisp banging her head to the floor.

The police did charge him, so there must be some evidence of his assaulting her.

And yes, it is possible it is a shakedown, although it looks more like an irate jerk roughing up a woman. I am still a strong believer that
a man should never strike a woman, unless absolutely, without a doubt, necessary for self-defense.

As far as being released rather than being in jail, he was charged and will have to appear in court.
I was making it dramatic, as it would have been if she almost broke her back....

I am telling you there is more to this story.....

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2016, 07:00:24 pm »
First you need to edit this post.
Next, This is not about Trump. I read the article, saw the players and the inconsistency and know, there is much more to it

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2016, 07:01:59 pm »
First you need to edit this post.
Next, This is not about Trump. I read the article, saw the players and the inconsistency and know, there is much more to it

I said Trump people. His people. They seem to be prone to violence, wouldn't you say?

A-Lert

« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2016, 09:25:41 pm »

2 out of over 22,000? You need remedial math or psychiatric assessment.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/04/politics/fact-check-trump-small-business/index.html

The facts:
While there is no universally accepted definition of a small business, the federal government defines it as any business that employs fewer than 500 people.
The Trump Organization employs 22,000 people. But Trump also runs a number of other companies that employ fewer than 500, meaning that -- under the federal government's definition -- he qualifies as a small business.