Author Topic: How Michelle Fields Conned Prosecutors into Charging Corey Lewandowski with Battery  (Read 9151 times)

A-Lert

I notice that you are fixated on this timespan between the event and the charges being filed but not a single word about how Trump has changed his story on this no less than 6 specific times on what happened.

This sort of logic reminds me of a famous quote...."I love the poorly educated."- Donny Trump

I'm fixated on what Ms. Fields stated in her own words. We know that you don't care about her lies.

Offline Frank Cannon

Only in your mind. I've seen very little vulgarity from Trump supporters at this forum. I'll bet the mods would back me on that.

I am following your savior Trumps way of speaking. If it is so glamorous that it has you following him so devoutly, it obviously is a swell way to convey thoughts on a forum.

BTW, do you also like to treat woman like shit or is that just a quality you reserve for your Presidential candidates?

Wingnut

Well this thread certainly went into the crapper.   We have the usuall suspects lining up on each side facing off  tearing at each other with there version of the "FACTS"....

Is there a winner yet?    No.  will there be a winner.   No.   

You all look like bickering assholes.

Offline flowers

Not according to the security video and the police.
No you are incorrect. Fields is a liar.

Offline flowers

Not according to the security video and the police.
You and I are looking at 2 different videos then.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

No, the one you posted above shows him grabbing her at the very end.  Her motion is altered, her blouse bunches up and she turns towards him.  Oh, and you can see his hand on her.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 08:29:20 pm by Sanguine »

HonestJohn

I bruise easily to...she could have had those bruises already....

I want to know why she waited 2 days to file a report...I sure would have if I had bruises but that's just me.

She went to Breitbart first to see if they would back her and ask Trump for an apology.  Neither happened and Trump and Corey doubled-down.

Then she went to the police to file, as there were no other options (other than to just 'suck it up'.)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I bruise easily to...she could have had those bruises already....

I want to know why she waited 2 days to file a report...I sure would have if I had bruises but that's just me.

My guess is that she waited to see if Trump and Co. would apologize. When they denied, people attacked her saying "why didn't she file a police report".

Then she did. And it proved that the Trump Crew is a bunch of complete scumbags.

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

I saw the official hotel security video, which clearly shows she was pulled off balance as she merely walked alongside Trump.

And as I said, the police are dealing with it seriously, as they should.  No politics should be involved in a clear case of battery.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Bill Cipher

The cult of Saint Trump knows no bounds. 

Bill Cipher

So only people whom you label "conservative" are entitled to judge him; everyone who is "GOPe" is not.  How convenient. 

Offline flowers

I will repeat. You people are watching a whole different video than I am......carry on!

Offline flowers

So only people whom you label "conservative" are entitled to judge him; everyone who is "GOPe" is not.  How convenient.
The GOPe types have lost all credibility with me. Conservative has nothing to do with them, hasn't for decades.

Bill Cipher

I will repeat. You people are watching a whole different video than I am......carry on!

That video shows Lewandowski touching her in a way that most people would consider unwanted.  That is all that is required for simple battery in Florida.  Go read the damned statute and stop trying to defend the indefensible. 

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Only in your mind. I've seen very little vulgarity from Trump supporters at this forum. I'll bet the mods would back me on that.

I'm not even to within a thousand nautical miles of supporting Donaldus Minimus,
but I will say this, along the credit where due maxim: On this forum, at least, his
supporters aren't even to within a thousand nautical miles of pure vulgarity. They
may be upholding and defending that for which there is no defense when all is
said and done, but they're not anywhere near their own candidate's volume of
vulgarity.

Elsewhere, of course, the mileage varies drastically enough.

You can find vulgarians among the supporters of any candidate, really, but around
here vulgarity on behalf of Donaldus Minimus or, really, any candidate, is isolated.
But then why would anyone want to reduce themselves to the level of a political
candidate? (In the immortal words of Sen. Beauregard Claghorn, that's a joke,
son . . .)

« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:03:36 pm by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

A-Lert

Hi Myst,

I respect your opinion. You have always been a reasoned voice in the wilderness.

These are 2 things that come to my mind on this incident. 

1. The idea that for a second or two after the incident she continued forward as if nothing happened. This is very common, has happened to me on many occasions whether it be an accidental injury, an insult, or what-ever. 

2. Keep that in mind and watch the Police released video where there is absolutely no doubt she was yanked backwards by Cory.

Also she was already recording as she tried to talk to Trump when the reporter asked her about what Corey had just done.

Again the police released video is crystal clear on what Corey did.   But, as everyone has said, if he had just apologized no-one would have thought about it again.  But, instead they go out and smear the reporter and lie about what happened. Remember he flat out said that he did not touch her??  That is a yuge lie.

Are the SSA touching Ms.Fields? Who "yanked her downward" making her lose her balance and nearly falling on the floor as she has claimed? Where does that occur in the video?

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
The GOPe types have lost all credibility with me. Conservative has nothing to do with them, hasn't for decades.

A long time ago, in a different forum, I started a thread with a simple question: "what makes an individual a conservative?"

Mind you, this was posted in a conservative forum.

Within a matter of twenty posts or so, the fights broke out, with everyone basically saying that everyone else posting their definition of what conservatism was to them, and the ideology's parameters wasn't a "true" conservative.

"Conservatism" is a narrow definition created by each individual that you ask to suit their own ideas of how things should be.

I consider myself as being very much a conservative, but since I am also very strongly socially liberal, most social conservatives label me a liberal, even radically liberal.

I defend my socially liberal ideas by saying that i promote personal liberties over conservative statism since in my definition of conservatism there is no room for statism at all.

The GOP is not, nor was it ever supposed to be as conservative as the most conservative ideologies found in the right. The GOP is made up of a wide array of center-right ideologies all with a seat at the table, and with the right wing of the party both diminishing in size and moving even further right, there is massive dissonance in the Party itself.

Mind you that however "not conservative" you may see the GOP as being, the absence of the GOP will spell disaster for this nation. 
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

A-Lert

A long time ago, in a different forum, I started a thread with a simple question: "what makes an individual a conservative?"

Luis, we go back quite a ways. What were some of the other forums you used to post on. I was banned from FR years ago. Some of the other forums where  I was active have disappeared, were closed or became places I no longer wanted to be..

Offline EasyAce

I defend my socially liberal ideas by saying that i promote personal liberties over conservative statism since in my definition of conservatism there is no room for statism at all.

You may have seen me say this elsewhere in the past, but I had always phrased it this way:

I believe in freedom.

I believe in individual rights and responsibilities.

And, I believe in a properly-construed government (and not an improperly-consecrated State) whose sole
legitimate business---other than defending us from enemies actual and provably iminent from abroad---is to
stay the hell out of your business, my business, every citizen's business, until or unless one citizen would
obstruct or abrogate another citizens equivalent rights.

I have yet to see a single presidential aspirant in either major party this year who has expressed anything
such as that.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

A-Lert

You may have seen me say this elsewhere in the past, but I had always phrased it this way:

I believe in freedom.

I believe in individual rights and responsibilities.

And, I believe in a properly-construed government (and not an improperly-consecrated State) whose sole
legitimate business---other than defending us from enemies actual and provably iminent from abroad---is to
stay the hell out of your business, my business, every citizen's business, until or unless one citizen would
obstruct or abrogate another citizens equivalent rights.

I have yet to see a single presidential aspirant in either major party this year who has expressed anything
such as that.

You and I know that will never occur.  Too many laws would need to be rescinded. Too many oxen would be gored.

Bill Cipher

Luis, we go back quite a ways. What were some of the other forums you used to post on. I was banned from FR years ago. Some of the other forums where  I was active have disappeared, were closed or became places I no longer wanted to be..

No big surprise there.

Offline EasyAce

You and I know that will never occur.  Too many laws would need to be rescinded.

Oh, the horror! ;)

Too many oxen would be gored.

Well, I admit that would be one helluva cleanup job . . . ;)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
You and I know that will never occur.  Too many laws would need to be rescinded. Too many oxen would be gored.

Sometimes the right thing is hard to do.  Still should be done.

A-Lert

Sometimes the right thing is hard to do.  Still should be done.

Unfortunately and obviously the GOP has neither the will or fortitude to do the right thing.