Author Topic: How Michelle Fields Conned Prosecutors into Charging Corey Lewandowski with Battery  (Read 9154 times)

Bill Cipher

Correct. 

I'm not going to waste time trying to counter the hysterical hyenas that will spend the whole day telling people to pi$$ off, posting silly pictures and calling silly names.  Got better things to do - have fun kids.

Conspiracy theories and denial ill become you.

Offline sinkspur

Correct. 

I'm not going to waste time trying to counter the hysterical hyenas that will spend the whole day telling people to pi$$ off, posting silly pictures and calling silly names.  Got better things to do - have fun kids.

Your countering is unconvincing. In fact, your recalcitrance makes you look foolish.  Trump is gaslighting you and you just won't see it.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Michael Savage weighs in:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He touched her..in the legal sense that is battery. I believe this is a feigned injury....sorry that is the way I see it after watching and watching all the tapes of every angle possible.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Bill Cipher

Michael Savage weighs in:

That's just disgusting. Talk about taking blame-the-victim to a new level. 

Bill Cipher

He touched her..in the legal sense that is battery. I believe this is a feigned injury....sorry that is the way I see it after watching and watching all the tapes of every angle possible.

Why?  I watched the video and I think it's real, particularly since there was an eye witness who corroborates the yank and its effects.  Or is this a conspiracy of otherwise top-tier journalists?

Offline sinkspur

The police believe otherwise.  There are grounds for a charge.  All this could have been avoided with a simple apology.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why?  I watched the video and I think it's real, particularly since there was an eye witness who corroborates the yank and its effects.  Or is this a conspiracy of otherwise top-tier journalists?

Go grabbed your wife's arm..yank it and squeeze it hard enough to leave bruises...what is her reaction...she would recoil, hold it with her other arm    maybe even scream in pain...still not buying it.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The police believe otherwise.  There are grounds for a charge.  All this could have been avoided with a simple apology.

Is it the police or the Dem DA.....if this was anyone else and not Trump related this would be nothing...
Support the USO

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
None of this matters. Trump team completely lied about this.

Period.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Outside the twisting and spinning to try to talk out all the evidence for this (such as putting still images of time-frames before the event to give a false impression what happened), the real implication here is that the police and DA are 'in on it'.

Fields levied the charge, but it was the police and DA who chose to file charges.

They aren't just claiming Fields is a liar- they are claiming all the police are too.

Offline ABX

Just a note about the source (I apologize if someone else pointed this out). The website this came from has the primary function to promote and sell a book. I noticed that the only news stories they report on are a couple of tabloid type stories happening recently, the rest is about their book.

In a post a few days ago, they bragged that making these 'viral' posts drove traffic and book sales.

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/03/24/does-viral-traffic-increase-book-sales/

In other words, their motive isn't the truth, it is controversy to sell their book- and they admit it.

This makes sense when you look at the other couple of news related posts on that site- all taking the extreme tinfoil, tabloid version of stories to get attention.

Translated- clickbait.

A-Lert

One thing this frame by frame shows is that she did not fall to the ground or even look like it bothered her...if you leave bruises it's gonna hurt...she doesn't look like she's in any pain or even holding her arm..just my opinion

She wasn't pulled down as she claimed either. What's in her right hand? Did she have press credentials visible?

A-Lert

. I noticed that the only news stories they report on are a couple of tabloid type stories happening recently, the rest is about their book.

Translated- clickbait.

No different than some posters here or other so-called news sites.

A-Lert

According to whom, the alleged victim who lied about getting pulled down?

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
No different than some posters here or other so-called news sites.

Glad you admit the truth about the false narrative conspiracy theory the website is pushing.

:bsflag:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 05:21:24 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
She wasn't pulled down as she claimed either. What's in her right hand? Did she have press credentials visible?

Questions, questions, questions! Lots of questions! Full of all sorts of implications!

If the SS thought she might be a threat, why was Lewandowski the one grabbing her? Maybe he didn't want the tough questions asked?
The Republic is lost.

Offline ABX

She didn't claim she was pulled down, she said she was almost pulled down. Video shows that when Corey yanks her back.

Offline musiclady

What about the bruises on her arm?  If he grabbed her on the arm (he did) and pulled her (he did), and she got bruised from it, that's far more significant than just a gentle tug.

I bruise very easily, and it would still take a pretty hard grab to make my arm bruise.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What about the bruises on her arm?  If he grabbed her on the arm (he did) and pulled her (he did), and she got bruised from it, that's far more significant than just a gentle tug.

I bruise very easily, and it would still take a pretty hard grab to make my arm bruise.

I bruise easily to...she could have had those bruises already....

I want to know why she waited 2 days to file a report...I sure would have if I had bruises but that's just me.
Support the USO

Offline musiclady

I bruise easily to...she could have had those bruises already....

I want to know why she waited 2 days to file a report...I sure would have if I had bruises but that's just me.

I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

If those bruises are fingerprints are at the right angle, we'll know who made them, and he'll probably be convicted of battery.

Trump's making a big mistake by going after the victim like he is.  His 73% disapproval rating among women is going to keep going up.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

If those bruises are fingerprints are at the right angle, we'll know who made them, and he'll probably be convicted of battery.

Trump's making a big mistake by going after the victim like he is.  His 73% disapproval rating among women is going to keep going up.

Yeah, time will tell...if he is guilty he needs to be punished.

Support the USO

Offline musiclady

Yeah, time will tell...if he is guilty he needs to be punished.

I'm glad the cops are taking it seriously.  If it's a scam, nothing will come of it.  If she really got hurt, he needs to be held accountable.

Offline R4 TrumPence

No one has mentioned  in that video, how she just kept on texting, without missing a beat, while she wss being moved, yet she was manhandled? :pondering:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Bill Cipher

No one has mentioned  in that video, how she just kept on texting, without missing a beat, while she wss being moved, yet she was manhandled? :pondering:

So now you think the other journalist who was an eye witness was part of a vast conspiracy to frame Trump.  Are you serious?