Author Topic: Dick Morris: Trump's Campaign Manager 'Knows Too Much' to Lose His Job  (Read 413 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=721396

Newsmax
Dick Morris: Trump's Campaign Manager 'Knows Too Much' to Lose His Job
Tuesday, March 29, 2016 07:54 PM

By: Todd Beamon

Donald Trump can't fire campaign manager Corey Lewandowski over the scandal involving a former reporter because "he knows too much," political strategist Dick Morris told Newsmax TV on Tuesday.

"It will hurt him, particularly with women," Morris told "The Hard Line" host Ed Berliner, suggesting that Lewandowski might know of damaging information that could end Trump's campaign. "He has a very high negative among women.

"In all of the primaries, he's gotten twice as many male votes as female votes, according to the exit polling. This is very damaging to him.

"I don't think that it's going to shake the Trump loyalists very much, but it is going to increase the sense of urgency of everybody else in defeating Trump.

"This, combined with [Gov.] Scott Walker's endorsement today of [Ted] Cruz, will drown out [John] Kasich, focus votes on Cruz, lead to a thumping Cruz victory in Wisconsin followed by one in Colorado.

"That could really generate a momentum that could fundamentally change this race."

Morris also told Berliner that Trump personally approved the 2000 photo shoot of his eventual wife, Melania, in GQ magazine aboard his private plane.

"They weren't married at the time, but this was a photo shoot on Trump's jet — obviously with Trump's approval — by a professional magazine, GQ, a professional photographer.

"This was not just a question of some inadvertent naked photos that were sent out. These are photos where Donald, in effect, kind of say, 'Hey, look at what I got' — and put it all over the place.

"Then once in the public domain, that Cruz PAC picked it up," Morris said. "The whole episode from the very beginning of it until the Lewandowski thing, you really come to see a side of Trump that I don't know, personally, I've never seen — but is really kind of shocking."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Bill Cipher