Author Topic: Impromptu Donald Trump Press Conference: Reacts to Scott Walker Endorsement & Assault Charge - FNN  (Read 484 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

No need to see more of the video, the very first sentence out of his mouth is a LIE , saying....   “ Scott walker stole the words "common sense conservative" from me, because I’m the one who came up with the term, and he’s never used that term before in his life”

Google  Walker and “common sense conservative” and you can see he Scott has been using it for a long time.

This one from January 2015.
Walker told the audience, “but they don’t know about the comprehensive, conservative, common-sense conservative agenda that we’ve enacted in our states.”

This from February 2015
Basically, Walker talked about the “comprehensive conservative common-sense conservative agenda

And more recent,  CPAC 2016
Scott Walker kicked off CPAC Thursday morning by touting the work of his ... common-sense conservative plan to tackle the economic and fiscal ...

There’s more, but I'll stop there. I've made my point.     
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Frank Cannon

No need to see more of the video, the very first sentence out of his mouth is a LIE , saying....   “ Scott walker stole the words "common sense conservative" from me, because I’m the one who came up with the term, and he’s never used that term before in his life”

Google  Walker and “common sense conservative” and you can see he Scott has been using it for a long time.

This one from January 2015.
Walker told the audience, “but they don’t know about the comprehensive, conservative, common-sense conservative agenda that we’ve enacted in our states.”

This from February 2015
Basically, Walker talked about the “comprehensive conservative common-sense conservative agenda

And more recent,  CPAC 2016
Scott Walker kicked off CPAC Thursday morning by touting the work of his ... common-sense conservative plan to tackle the economic and fiscal ...

There’s more, but I'll stop there. I've made my point.   

Nice catch.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler