Author Topic: Trump: ‘I’m Not Being Treated Properly’ By GOP, RNC  (Read 873 times)

Offline sinkspur

Trump: ‘I’m Not Being Treated Properly’ By GOP, RNC
« on: March 29, 2016, 11:50:24 pm »
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/29/trump-im-not-being-treated-properly-by-gop-rnc/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social#ixzz44Jcfxomu

Trump: ‘I’m Not Being Treated Properly’ By GOP, RNC

CHRISTIAN DATOC

10:50 AM 03/29/2016

Republican Front-runner Donald Trump lashed out against the party establishment on Twitter Tuesday morning.

“I have millions more votes,” he wrote. “Hundreds more [deals] than Cruz or Kasich and yet am not being treated properly by the Republican Party or the RNC.”

On Sunday, the real estate mogul threatened a lawsuit after losing 10 delegates to Ted Cruz 
 in Louisiana, despite winning the state primary.

Despite Trump’s lead over both Cruz and John Kasich in the polls, several GOP lawmakers have united behind the “Never Trump” banner. (RELATED: The Republicans Who Refuse To Back Donald Trump)
So far, two GOP governors, six House representatives and Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse have committed to keeping Trump out of the White House.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/29/trump-im-not-being-treated-properly-by-gop-rnc/#ixzz44L4SPgzh
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump: ‘I’m Not Being Treated Properly’ By GOP, RNC
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 11:52:17 pm »
Back in the fall, everybody was falling all over themselves to make sure Trump stayed in the party. 

Now this p-word is back to whining about how he's being "treated."  I'm wagering most Republicans wish he'd leave and go 3rd party. That would be the end of him and Trumpism, politically.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 11:55:11 pm »
 8888crybaby

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 11:56:49 pm »

Crybaby trump.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 11:58:04 pm »
...here it comes.  He's had this excuse in his back pocket to run 3rd party and hand Hillary the White House for quite some time. If I can't call him an orange baboon can I call him what he actually is?  A despicable narcissistic demagogue!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 12:08:16 am »
All these "Deals" he claims he is going to make with China, Japan and Mexico should go quite well. All he has to do is pull out the old "they don't treat me fair" argument and run away.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 12:14:50 am »
All these "Deals" he claims he is going to make with China, Japan and Mexico should go quite well. All he has to do is pull out the old "they don't treat me fair" argument and run away.

...and sue them.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2016, 12:15:30 am »
Crybaby trump.
Obviously Photoshoped.  Trump's hands are much smaller. 

Bill Cipher

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2016, 12:16:25 am »
Obviously Photoshoped.  Trump's hands are much smaller. 

:silly: