Author Topic: DONALD TRUMP IS GONNA ROCK THE PLANET - Dan Pena on London Real (Warning - language)  (Read 595 times)

HAPPY2BME

'F' word is used, so be warned.

==============

Peña is prominent for his seven-day Castle Seminar on Quantum Leap Advantage (QLA) Methodology. He is the author of a popular book Your First Hundred Million, which has been translated in Romanian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAYydLBiTJ0

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
So this is your idea of an effective, persuasive political campaign? 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So this is your idea of an effective, persuasive political campaign?

That's a wild video. While I respect the speaker and the producers of this, you could hear similar lectures in almost any pub after ten o'clock.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

HAPPY2BME

That's a wild video. While I respect the speaker and the producers of this, you could hear similar lectures in almost any pub after ten o'clock.

====================================

Of course. 

But most of those drinking a brew and talking about 'will it be Trump or Cruz?' are not being recorded with the expectation the conversation would be public domain.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Does this moron understand that the world is already rocking and what we need is someone to STOP IT from doing that?

Jerk.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda

[size=0px][/size]
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 03:29:45 am by Meshuge Mikey »
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!