Author Topic: BREAKING: Former GOP Candidate Makes Endorsement That May Have Massive Impact In Next Primary  (Read 638 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Just to cut to the gist of it. Scott Walker endorses Ted Cruz.

A week before the primary election in his state Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker endorsed his former rival Sen. Ted Cruz for president.

“I am proud to endorse Ted Cruz,” Walker told radio host Charlie Sykes on Tuesday. “After a lot of thought, a lot of time, a lot of prayer about this, I just really decided that after all these years of the Obama-Clinton failures, that it’s time that we elect a strong, new leader and I’ve chosen to endorse Ted Cruz to be the next president of the United States.”

Walker offered three reasons for his endorsement. First, Cruz is a “constitutional conservative.” Second, the Texas senator is willing to take on the “big government special interests,” even when they are aligned with the Republican Party. Finally, he believes Cruz is the best-positioned to win the nomination and beat Hillary Clinton in the fall.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/breaking-former-gop-candidate-makes-endorsement-that-may-have-massive-impact-in-next-primary/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Offline libertybele

Cruz/Walker 2016!       :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Very big endorsement and very timely.
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

Offline Millee

Offline libertybele

I'm still waiting for Ryan to endorse someone.  :whistle:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member