Author Topic: Breaking: Corey Lewandowski charged in alleged battery of Breitbart reporter.  (Read 18862 times)

Wingnut

A simple apology and all of this would have gone away.  But Trump and his goons cannot apologize, for anything.

Didn't Trump say he never apologizes?

A-Lert

And TRUMP JUST KEEPS IT GOING:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  5m5 minutes ago
Why is this reporter touching me as I leave news conference? What is in her hand??

Isn't unwanted touching battery?

Offline sinkspur

Isn't unwanted touching battery?

Trump should file charges.  No, really. 

Do you and he not realize how stupid he looks continuing this childish twitter rant?  He is literally being laughed at and Michelle Fields is trending.  Comments about Trump are not good.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

If his campaign mgr was smart he'd put some chinese thumb cuffs on his boss ....

Offline sinkspur

andrew kaczynski ‏@BuzzFeedAndrew  10m10 minutes ago
andrew kaczynski Retweeted Donald J. Trump
Pretty abrupt change for the Trump Team from "it never happened, she made it up" to "she attacked me.

Emily Zanotti ‏@emzanotti  5m5 minutes ago
Emily Zanotti Retweeted Donald J. Trump
This now, officially, a "Twitter meltdown." Like, almost Kanye West quality.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 07:53:28 pm by sinkspur »

Offline sinkspur

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
Why is this reporter touching me as I leave news conference? What is in her hand??

David Burge ‏@iowahawkblog  1m1 minute ago
David Burge Retweeted Donald J. Trump
.@realDonaldTrump Your balls.

A-Lert

Trump should file charges.  No, really. 

Do you and he not realize how stupid he looks continuing this childish twitter rant?  He is literally being laughed at and Michelle Fields is trending.  Comments about Trump are not good.

Yet you continue to post this irrelevant trash. I guess you care not how you look!

Offline sinkspur

Yet you continue to post this irrelevant trash. I guess you care not how you look!

LOL!  You're reading it, aren't you?  Do you always read irrelevant trash?

Why don't you post an article or something favorable to your senile old man?

Online Lando Lincoln

Good grief.  He never ceases to chase the petty, it seems to me.  Just when I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.   **nononono*

It will still go nowhere.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 08:09:00 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

A-Lert

LOL!  You're reading it, aren't you?  Do you always read irrelevant trash?

Why don't you post an article or something favorable to your senile old man?

I read your posts for entertainment and laughter.

I 'm not a big supporter of any candidate and I'm not one to post a plethora of articles.......yet.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Trump isn't even President yet and his campaign is a total clown show.

Maybe we can get the cast of "Banana Splits" to run for president?

All things considered, we'd be better off with the Banana Splits as co-presidents.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Looks like she touched him to get his attention.  Doesn't look like she could have grabbed him with that pen in her hand.  Oh the scary horror.  A reporter wanted to ask the candidate a question.  No wonder they had to assault her.  /s

In Trumps bizarro world it could have been a Sonic Disrupter.

A-Lert

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/274588-trump-can-i-press-charges-against-reporter
Trump threatens to press charges against reporter

What goes around comes around. Ms. Fields better hope she has the evidence to support her charges. Innocent until proven guilty, despite what the anti-Trumps post.

Offline sinkspur

What goes around comes around. Ms. Fields better hope she has the evidence to support her charges. Innocent until proven guilty, despite what the anti-Trumps post.

She's got the video.  She's got him cold. Trump will settle.  Here's hoping Fields makes him do something humiliating, publicly.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Except in this case, the District Attorney and the police are the ones who chose to pursue charges after reviewing evidence. Fields filed the charges, but law enforcement decided evidence was enough to take action so he would have to go after them.

Good luck with that....

...but really, if he was actually serious about filing charges, he wouldn't be asking Twitter about it, he would be talking to his lawyer. If he goes on Twitter, that means he isn't actually filing charges, he is just trying to get a talking point out there for his retweeters to get behind.

Wingnut

Reminds me of little kids fighting "She touched me....no I didn't, he touched me..."  Parent says, "Nobody touch anybody ever again."

Assault that leaves bruising is another matter.  Trump is responding like a child, just like he always does.  It's stunning that he cares so little that his aid left bruises on a reporter's arm.  He is just out for revenge against her for complaining about it.  That's how he handles everything.  He cannot be allowed to gain the powers of the Presidency.

He is most certainly is the School Yard Bully. 

Offline ABX

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

I can understand Donald's confusion. It was a pen. People with normal size hands grasp it to take notes about things.

Offline sinkspur

Given a chance at redemption, Trumpbart blows it:

Oh, and this is a lie.  The Secret Service NEVER comments on ongoing investigations.

Sean Davis ‏@seanmdav  5m5 minutes ago
"We wouldn't comment on our own investigations," the USSS spox told me. "We certainly wouldn't comment on a criminal investigation in FL."
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 08:33:39 pm by sinkspur »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Jamison Foser
‏@jamisonfoser
Lewandowski’s lawyer:

https://twitter.com/Hadas_Gold/status/714832568185712640

… resigned as US Atty after biting a stripper http://miamiherald.typepad.com/changing_channels/2008/03/cnn-finds-a-rea.html

You just can't make this stuff up.   :silly:

This whole thing is much ado about very little, I agree.  But it is instructive, since Trump keeps amping up the volume in spite of his guy being in the wrong.  Also, Lewandowsi is exposed as a liar, and Trump is clearly unconcerned.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 08:44:39 pm by massadvj »

Offline ABX

A-Lert

I can understand Donald's confusion. It was a pen. People with normal size hands grasp it to take notes about things.

From the posted photo I couldn't be sure what it was. It could be a syringe, pen gun or knife, etc.  Did Ms. Field's think it was proper to touch a POTUS candidate? Did she have visible press credentials?

Offline NavyCanDo

This could have been over with on day one, if Trump and Lewandowski sent her a huge bouquet of roses and an apology letter, saying how very sorry they were - explaining that he was trying to pull her back but grabbed her arm to hard.   Instead Lewandowsi go public and says he "never touched her" which he obviously did,  and that he never met he before, another lie.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online Lando Lincoln

Both sides are surprised by the video.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Wingnut

This could have been over with on day one, if Trump and Lewandowski sent her a huge bouquet of roses and an apology letter, saying how very sorry they were - explaining that he was trying to pull her back but grabbed her arm to hard.   Instead Lewandowsi go public and says he "never touched her" which he obviously did,  and that he never met he before, another lie.

I'm positive that thought never even entered their tiny little brains.  Thoughts like that are for losers.  Trumps a Winner!