Author Topic: Kasich Pulling all Wisconsin Radio Ads  (Read 633 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Kasich Pulling all Wisconsin Radio Ads
« on: March 28, 2016, 06:56:43 pm »
Via Charlie Sykes, who would know, the Kasich campaign is apparently pulling all radio ads from Wisconsin markets. UPDATE: Per the Kasich Campaign, only certain Wisconsin markets are affected.  The tempting thing to believe here is that Kasich is stepping out of the way because he knows that Cruz has a much better chance to beat Trump in Wisconsin.

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/03/28/kasich-pulling-wisconsin-radio-ads/?utm_content=buffer32f34&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Kasich Pulling all Wisconsin Radio Ads
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 07:32:50 pm »

We both like Red State.  I was going to post this!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 07:54:55 pm »
The tempting thing to believe here is that Kasich is stepping out of the way because he knows that Cruz has a much better chance to beat Trump in Wisconsin.

May it be so!  Do the right thing, John!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 10:05:03 pm »
May it be so!  Do the right thing, John!

:amen:  Its time.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 12:21:24 am »
IMHO, Kasich should have withdrawn awhile ago.  Him pulling ads for Wisconsin is only to ensure that Trump doesn't get the 1237 delegates so that this goes to convention, where he feels he will get the nomination.  It is unfortunate that others didn't drop out earlier allowing Cruz to beat Trump outright...he still may.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.