Author Topic: Los Angeles Times previews Hillary’s strategy to dispute a criminal referral on email scandal ....By Thomas Lifson  (Read 313 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/03/los_angeles_times_previews_hillarys_strategy_to_dispute_a_criminal_referral_on_email_scandal.html

March 28, 2016
Los Angeles Times previews Hillary’s strategy to dispute a criminal referral on email scandal
By Thomas Lifson

Hillary Clinton’s allies are carefully implementing a strategy to deal with a possible criminal referral to the Justice Department by the FBI. Unfortuantely, I have to take serious issue with my colleague Rick Moran’s interpretation of a Los Angeles Times story on the FBI’s move to begin formal interviews with Hillary’s aides, and probably with Hillary herself, as the probe moves toward its final phase. Rick writes:

It appears that federal prosecutors are setting a very high bar when it comes to criminal behavior by Hillary Clinton.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Bill Cipher

Whomever they interview, it won't end up with a Clinton indictment. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Whomever they interview, it won't end up with a Clinton indictment.

Whatever it takes there will not be a criminal indictment of any Clintoon ever!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Bill Cipher

Whatever it takes there will not be a criminal indictment of any Clintoon ever!

Whatever one thinks of Clinton the DOJ would simply not indict a candidate for president during an election year, no matter who that person was, unless you had direct evidence of something like giving Putin the launch codes to the US nuclear deterrent.