Author Topic: Mark Zuckerberg Says ‘Love’ Will Defeat Islamic State  (Read 348 times)

rangerrebew

Mark Zuckerberg Says ‘Love’ Will Defeat Islamic State
« on: March 30, 2016, 08:38:29 pm »
Mark Zuckerberg Says ‘Love’ Will Defeat Islamic State

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/mark-zuckerburg-says-love-will-defeat-islamic-state/

Justin Sullivan/Getty

by Ben Kew29 Mar 20165,138
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has spoken out against the “fear and distrust” caused by recent Islamist terror attacks and has called for more “love” as a means of stopping them.

The billionaire Facebook owner argued that recent attacks in Belgium, Turkey, and Pakistan are specifically designed to “sow seeds of hatred” between countries and their Islamic communities.

“Each of these attacks were carried out with a goal to spread fear and distrust, and turn members of a community against each other,” Zuckerberg said.

The “only sustainable way to fight back” against these sickening atrocities is to “create a world” where everyone “feels cared for and loved”, he added.

At least 70 people were killed and 300 injured in Lahore, Pakistan, on Easter Sunday when a Taliban splinter group that has sworn allegiance to ISIS detonated a bomb in a park where children were playing.

Jamaat-ul-Ahrar claimed responsibility for the attack and said they deliberately targeted the Christian community, and therefore launched on the holiest day of the Christian calendar.

It came just days after Islamic State militants killed scores of people with attacks in both Brussels and Ankara.

Facebook was later criticised for mistakenly asking millions of users around the world (who were nowhere near Pakistan) whether they were safe.

Zuckerberg failed to respond to the criticism but explained why the safety featured had been activated: “Over the last two months, we have activated Safety Check several times for acts of terror – so people in the area can let their friends and loved ones know that they’re safe.”
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 08:39:50 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Says ‘Love’ Will Defeat Islamic State
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 08:44:07 pm »
 :kisses2: 888heartkitty :doglick:  Why doesn't he shag his wealthy *ss over to the middle east a tell ISIS IN PERSON he loves them and wants to be friends? 13859 :bash: buh bye

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 10:16:21 pm »
:kisses2: 888heartkitty :doglick:  Why doesn't he shag his wealthy *ss over to the middle east a tell ISIS IN PERSON he loves them and wants to be friends? 13859 :bash: buh bye

LOL, shows how STUPID the guy really is.  Hey SUCKERBERG, I lived thru the 60's and heard that about Vietnam...'all we are saying is give peace a chance...

Now I've been happy lately
Thinking about the good things to come
And I believe it could be
Something good has begun
Oh, I've been smiling lately
Dreaming about the world as one
And I believe it could be
Some day it's going to come
'Cause out on the edge of darkness
There rides a peace train
Oh, peace train take this country
Come take me home again

Peace Train
Cat Stevens

YEA ZUCK, just go over there and tell'um you want to be friends, buddies, bro's, pals, they will open their arms and you can sing Kumbaya and hold pinkys.

Is this guy a Friggin idiot or what?  ROFLMAO[/font]
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline raml

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 11:16:39 pm »
Have you seen where he lives I am sure he has nothing to worry about if terrorists continue their attacks here in this country While terrorists try or succeed in blowing us up by that I mean the regular people who have no guards protecting us or our family. We are the public who has to go out and shop and go to work without much protection. He needs to keep his idiotic ideas to himself.

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 11:58:47 pm »
Have you seen where he lives I am sure he has nothing to worry about if terrorists continue their attacks here in this country While terrorists try or succeed in blowing us up by that I mean the regular people who have no guards protecting us or our family. We are the public who has to go out and shop and go to work without much protection. He needs to keep his idiotic ideas to himself.
He is anti-gun, all the way, but has armed guards 24x7.

My BiL was a Regional Mgr for a major Security Firm, his Texas Mgr was hired away by Bill Gates to head up and develop the security envelope for the Gates Compound when they were building the house.  When it was all said and done there were 40 full/part times security guards.  They were fully armed, about ⅔ were uniformed, the rest were plain clothes.  Between the guards and electronics, he told us it was a fortress.  He only met Gates one time and that was when he was being interviewed and after they made him an offer he went to go see Gates.  Said he was nice, shook his hand and was friendly, they talked about 3 maybe 5 min max, mostly because he was from Dallas area like Gates wife.

He stayed 3 or 4 years, forgot and came back to take over the Regional Mgr Job when My BiL retired....
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 12:10:36 am »
I would guess Zuckerberg has the same sort of security as Gates. What a braindead, tonedeaf loony.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Bill Cipher

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2016, 12:44:54 am »
:facepalm2: